• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller NEEDED ASAP (Within 48 hours)

peace_hope

Hello,

I am in need for a very reliable reseller account.

What I need:
10 GB Space
150 GB Bandwidth
CPanel (newest version)
Fantastico
Unlimited MYSQL
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
WHM
99.9% Uptime guarantee or better.
TRUE 24/7/365 Customer support
An actual hosting 'company' in the USA
Extremely fast servers
Hosted on Linux
Awstats
Free account transfer over to your servers (from my old host)
Been around for 1+ years

And I only want to hear from companies that are reliable, honest, and have quality services.

I am looking to pay per month via paypal subscription.

I need this hosting up within 24-48 Hours.

Please reply here. Thanks

We are a real company, but not in the US. However, all our servers are located in Atlanta, GA, USA. Also, we do not do paypal, but you can make payment through 2CO with your credit card.

If you accept us, you can take a look at our reseller plans here http://www.gate2vn.net/services/reseller.php

let me know if you have any question about our services
thanks

Netcafe if your still looking we can provide 5 Gb space and 50 gb bw for 5$ per months with no setup fee on our partners server ( which is dual xeon 1gb 100mbit with whm/cpanel/fantastico)

And peace_hope

we can provide 15 Gb 200 Gb bw For 16$ per month hosted on same server as netcafe if he decides to go with us. And regarding host to host transfer we can arrange for the terms as tranfer takes server bandwidth which is not free so it could be deducted from your account.

Back