• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Reseller Instant Activation] Free Reseller Start your own hosting biz!

Chris.S said:
You should be able to create accounts. We will need your cpanel username to investigate further.

But the purpose of this reseller isnt for backup its for new hosting businesses to start out and work their way up.
i've pmed you that information.

nice to see this. Seems like a solid offer and it will help more people to get into the business of web hosting :)

Chris.S said:
Thats my hope.
Im glad that a host thinks that its good.

Well, it's the best reseller offer I've seen because you set a good limit on they accounts, but enough to let make some money an upgrade, making it a profit to you also.

Well planned, congratulations

Chris.S said:
Thanks! If this auctally works without a mass of abusers i will continue to do this for free

If you need any help or something just IM or PM me ;)

250 Sign ups within one day. We are working on a forum where you can post your request.

Too many double users.

All reseller accounts will require manual activation

If you want a reseller you have to post a application on the forum.

More details in my second post.

Did you notice that the forum shows the cpanel usrename and password to the public? :confused4 How do you provide privacy for that..

just to let you guys no that this host is run by a 14 year old...i'm not saying that it's a bad host and all but i've seen some young guys come and go...they start something really nice but they ditch...

Back