• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Account

wizard1

Hi, i'm looking for a reseller acount, My requirements are: :idea:

1. legal adult content with U.S. 2257 Compliance allowed
WHMSC included
2. ffmpeg installed or will be installed, (this is for small accounts not large ones)
3. I would require around 100gb HD
4. I would require around 1500 - 2000gb transfer (tho as you know this is never used)
5. the option of reseller or affiliated for your VPS or Dedicated Servers
6. please do not pm me :shame:, please do not ask my budget i have been searching for 2 weeks i have a general idea of the price :shame:, just post what you can offer :angel:,
Thank you, if your succesfull it will be a long term deal :wave:

Hi,

I would suggest either a VPS or a dedicated server for you, we can offer a custom VPS with the following spec:

Linux CentOs
RAM: 1024MB (Burstable 4096MB)
Hard drive: 100GB
Bandwidth: 4000GB
IP Address: 2
FFmpeg and all media scripts for PHP
For $150USD per month.

If you do wish to go cheaper and on a WHM reseller account we can do this custom plan: (We do not oversell as you may find some that do alot)
Hard drive: 100GB
Bandwidth: 2000GB
FFmpeg and all media scripts for PHP
For $80USD per month.

The prices are higher than normal reseller plans due to the high usage of hard drive and bandwidth.

If you have any questions please do ask, we will also see what our UK data centre has to offer which maybe better for you.

I would also suggest a VPS.....

-------------------------
Fully Unmanaged VPS 2
-------------------------

Ram/Memory: 1024MB
Burstable Ram : 1,536MB
Disk Space: 60GB
Bandwidth: 3000GB
IP Addresses: 1
Price: $29.95/mo

More Information...
Order Now - Secure

Available Control Panels
  • cPanel/WHM: $16.95/mo
    Fantastico: $5/mo
    Fantastico/RVSkins/WHMReseller: $10/mo
  • Direct Admin: $16.95/mo
  • Webmin: FREE
  • Kloxo: FREE
  • ISPConfig: FREE (Coming soon!)

With that bandwidth, and the resource load of videos (ffmpeg), you would need a highend VPS or Dedicated server. I could probably set you up on our Supreme VPS:

1GB RAM
50GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
SSH Access
1 IP
Free Setup!
$29.95/month

Order Here

Direct Admin: $6.50/mo.
cPanel: $15.00/mo.
Webmin: Free

If you end up using your resources, we can talk about upgrading you to a small Dedicated Server.

Last edited:
Hello,

I agree, a VPS is the best choice for this kind of solution, and a budget of around $85-100 would work, pending on the provider. A dedicated server would be your next step. We had a client order with us and it worked out to be $99.95 for a package the meet your needs.

Are you looking for the reseller account to use for the personal needs. If so have you ever thought about the VPS?
I believe that would be much better for you

Hello,
I agree, a VPS is the best choice for this kind of solution, and a budget of around $85-100 would work, pending on the provider. A dedicated server would be your next step. We had a client order with us and it worked out to be $99.95 for a package the meet your needs.

I wouldnt go with your company if you were the last host on earth, after all the things i read about your antics on other webmaster boards, i'm surprised your still around showing your face,
the rest of you are very impressive, will decide tonight, have been away on vacation

Wizard,

Thank you for the agreement, however lets be honest, you are the person I posted about to stay away from. Your continued harassment and death threats has landed you and your buddy a nice lawsuit in the upcoming weeks. Not to mention insuring your websites are taken down permanently.

Any of my clients will agree that the service we offer is of high quality... And it will remain that way.

Recommend to all hosts to stay away from these people, they are a fraud and cause your staff alot of grief. My business was not the only one to have this, the place they are with now same issue!

Hi,
i can offer you the thing you ask , a custom install but not with the billing system (you need to install it on your own and get your own serial )
------------
DiskSpace = 100GB
Bandwidth = 500GB
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
WHM / cPanel 11
Unlimited Accounts
Price a month = $21.99
Order R-7
--------------
please note: you can use this as long as posseble but as soon it get to heavy then you need to move to a vps
and reselling of my vps is allowed (ask me for more information)

Thank you
Greets From The Crasher
@Tracker .. is this better then ?? sorry for missing information but els my reply is a bit to long for some1 -.-

Back