• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Account Request

william232

Hi all,

For my previous post located here i am wanting to know what kind of Reseller account i can get for the following

5gb to 10gb of space
100gb of bandwidth
2 ip address
Overselling is enabled too.
Cpanel or any other what ever is cheaper

that is all i need my budget for this is $50 a year or less thanks,

Can you please give me a qoute on what you can do for me.

Thanks,William

Well considering your asking for 2 IP addresses I can't really help you. The standard company pays $1.50 for an IP address per month. Which leaves $1.16 per month left for paying for storage and bandwidth. I could offer you a plan like this for $9.95 /Mo.

We could host you for $8.00 a month. PM me if interested and we can work out the details.

Check out powermonster.net They are offering a 50% off for life. Click on the specials link.

I am NOT employed or affiliated with them. They helped us out a while back and were terrific.

I am only giving you an option to look into

even a reseller account is more than I need. A VPS would be overkill. Im not a professional in the hosting business. I dabble in web design, and I only host sites that I work on. The perfect control panel for me would be the one with mediatemples GS. Except that their servers are slow.

Im paying 25 at my current host. Id like to start at under 15, and move up as required.

I can offer 10 gigs of space/100 gigs of bandwidth on cpanel/whm servers.
10000 of all features with fantastico de luxe installer and one free top level domain.
2 shared ip's
All of it comes for $9.99 per month or $24.99 per quarter or $54.99 semi-annually or $99.99 annually(negotiable ;)).
For dedicated ip's you need to increase your budget.
---
Of course, you can modify the above offer to 8gigs space /400 gigs bandwidth with 8000 of all features for $ 24.99semi-annually or $55 annually(only for you i'll take $50) without the free domain and 2 shared ip's.
You'll have to make upfront payment with 1 week money back guarantee for this special offer.
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Last edited:
socheaphost.net can offer you this custom package for $50 a year

7 gigs of space
100 gigs of bandwidth
2 dedicated ip's
with cpanel and fantastico for $50 a year pm me for this offer.

Hello!
I was wondering if you still looking for the solution for $50 per year?
What about changing budget?
I think once you do that you will start getting more offers.

Check out the exclusive offer for today in my sig :
20gb space w/ 200gb bandwidth cpanel/whm reseller with fantastico for just $15 per month(recurring for 1 yr) .
quarterly , semi-annual and annual packages with ascending discounts also available .
in semi-annual and annual plans , 1 free top level domain is also included .

if interested , contact me via pm's or on my forum(link available in signature)

Back