• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Account Needed (10$)

sukhdeepsinghkohl said:
I am still waiting for Hosting Department, hottweelz and RTG offers. They seem to be the best ones out here :p

I represent RTG in Netcafe's banned absence :p. So RTG's offer is again:

Revolutionary Host said:
can offer you one of the following packages for 10$ a month.

1GB space and 100GB bandwidth
2GB space and 90GB bandwidth
3GB space and 80GB bandwidth

That comes with 24/7 support via support ticket and Instant messenger. Hosted on powerful servers with 400GBx2 HD's and 100mbs uplink.

** cough ** cough ** cough ** cough ** cough ** YES, thats ** cough ** correct and if he signup today and prepay ** cough ** 3 months, RTG will throw in another ** cough ** 1gb space free.

PAYPAL ONLY. :)

sukhdeepsinghkohl said:
I am still waiting for Hosting Department, hottweelz and RTG offers. They seem to be the best ones out here :p

Hey I'm sorry! Should've PM'd me. Didn't mean to delay you.

Let's see.

I can make an offer of 8gb of space
and it will come with 80gb of Transfer Per Month
Unmetered Reselling Features.
For $9.95 per month.

Don't forget, 6 month signup comes with a free month and 12 Month Signup comes with two free months.

This is custom, no link to provide.

NetCafe said:
** cough ** cough ** cough ** cough ** cough ** YES, thats ** cough ** correct and if he signup today and prepay ** cough ** 3 months, RTG will throw in another ** cough ** 1gb space free.

PAYPAL ONLY. :)

I see them **cough's** are back! :p

Netcafe is back fron the bannedlands :p. Anyway as you can see our plan is fully supported by RTG. As said, signup today and get a GB free when you prepay 3 months. LD

Back