• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting Stable Hosting [100mb space/1000mb storage]

indianmuhu

Hello,

I am searching for a host that can provide a stable home for my personal website/blog about life, science, tech, development, music, art, literature, politics, etc. I would like to find a host that has been around at least 6 months and has sustainable plans.

I would love to give back to your community in return (P2H). I will not place any ads (yours or mine), however, I would proudly link back to your service/community.

I don't really require much to start out but it would be nice if upgraded plans were available if the need arises. Something along the lines of: 100 mb space & 1000 mb transfer

Thank you for your consideration.

We can more than meet your needs with our HB Free package:
Our free hosting plan; HB Free
Disk Space
500MB
Bandwidth
1000MB
Domains Sub, Add-on, & Parked
Databases
FTP Accounts
E-mail Accounts
Pricing / Month
FREE!

If you're interested please visit our website at hostbug.us or our plans at hostbug.us/plans

PS We've been around since August of 2011 (7 Months)

I had checked out your plans before, only to find they were out of stock.

Thank you for your offer. I applied more than 24 hours ago and i am now waiting...

Edit: who exactally am I signing up with? Your automated sign up system (even webpage) seems to change every time I look at it.

Last edited:
We have now restocked our Free plan. We sometimes limit registrations in order to prevent fraud and server overload.

You are signing up with HostBug web hosting located at hostbug.us. We use a service called MyClientServices for our billing which is owned and operated by a separate group so we can better provide support and manage our clients. So we don't control the way that the looks and as for our webpage; we usually don't change it for 6 months. We recently changed it due to our previous theme being 6 months old.

Back