• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting small space...

klarth

I'm in need of a long term host, so I don't want one that'll disappear within this year. Here's what I need:

50mb space
15gb bandwidth
At least 5 subdomains, databases, ftp accounts, and addon domains
PHP5/MySQL5
Ruby on Rails a big plus
US based
DirectAdmin preferred, but will settle for other control panels (if you have RoR, then would want cPanel with RoR plugin)

I am willing to do posting, a text link, or something else you can come up with that's reasonable.

you may try discountasp.net, asphostcentral.com, seekdotnet.com, ipowerweb.com, and lunarpages.com. Actually, there are still tons of good companies out there but I just cannot name all.

sorry for that.

kidhar: Thanks, but they don't allow PHP/MySQL.

host_critics: Thanks, but those are paid posts. I posted this in the free hosting request because...I wanted a free host.

We can offer hosting for the site if you agree to place our advertising banner upon every page of your website.

We will offer you:

1GB disk space
20GB bandwidth
Full Cpanel Access

This will be upgraded if the site becomes popular. PM me or email higley123@aol.com or visit http://www.94mb.com/contact.htm and we can have your account live within minutes.

Regards
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

We can offer you 1GB Space, 10GB Bandwidth, cPanel 11, with ruby on rails and oter nice things. Dedicated support team. All i ask is for a banner to be placed on 3 pages of your website.

oki i can give you that for nothing have to put no ads:) Just a few posts to get it :)
Paid quality free hosting.You dont have to pay even a penny from your pocket :) Have a look at our Plans

Unramped Hosting Plans

We can change the Your plan according to your needings and requirment.
Always here to Help you :)

For you i ll do that for no ads and no posts just instant setup.

Back