• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting Reseller/VPS for LOW AND CHEAP Price. (:

stealth92

cheap Reseller/VPS

My recent project (JellyRO) needs a CHEAP VPS badly. I cannot afford to pay for some personal reasons. However, i managed to convince my parents to allow me to do so. I need a host for both the server and the web. [VPS/Reseller with Sufficient SSH Acess] (The web isnt as important, i can set it up elsewhere if you mind.) Up to now i haven't really found one that meets my very tight budget.

Anyway, straight to the point. the game i would be hosting is Ragnarok Online (RO). I can set both the web and game with just shell, ftp and mysql acess. It wouldn't take much resources; unlike the other games. Besides the data files, there is only a login, char and map server in which add up to a very low RAM usage.

Basically these are what i generally need:
- 3GB Space
- 20GB Transfer
- Good connection (Not a big issue though..)
- Shell Access
- FTP Access
- MySQL Acess
- cPanel (Not a big issue again)
- Php/Md5 (for website)
- Subdomains? (about 3 to 5 will do)
- Reliable uptime

What can i do to help?
- Banners/Text Link of your size could be placed at every page the site. (still under development)
- Under credits/sponsors , hosting name/company could be specified.
- I will be introducing donation plans for the players. Because of the fact that i can't pay too much now, i am willing to split the donations or pay more at a later date once i get the funds.

I may be able to offer more depending on the type of request. With that, i end my request on a positive note, hoping that i could find a desirable host with a really good price.

Note: i do not need too good specs. Just name your specs and feel free to voice out any opinions should my request be too outragous. :p

Hope i am not too greedy with my requests. If there is a need, here's my contact - MSN/E-Mail: jelly-world@hotmail.com

EDIT: My budget is about $5 to $15. ;) and i need about 256MB ram to host server files.

Last edited:
Hi,

Base on your required specs a reseller is way to go.

We can start you off at $6.95 / month. You'll also receive 30 days FREE just enter coupon code gazzincom

The specs include 3500 mb space, 55000 mb traffic, fantastico, rvskin, TRUE 24/7 support. 30 min response time!!!!!

Give us a try www.gazzin.com we have been empowering companies since 2001.

Hello,

We at A&M Hosting can offer you the following:

--| VDS Special |--
5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
64MB Dedicated RAM
HyperVM Power Panel
Root Access
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
$13/mo -OR- $130/yr

If you have any questions or would like to order this plan please contact us at sales@aandmhosting.com

Thank You,
Josh

I have space on a VPS for free. Please IM/PM me. I can offer 5GB Disk 200GB Bandwidth on cPanel.

Hi Stealth92,

The request you specified just requires a reseller this will allow you to save money and give you greater margins.

I think you are probably going to need a vps, Reseller I think would be pushing it especially with 256mb of ram usage. We had a devel unit with rapidvps.com for awhile, nothing fancy but it did have 100% availability and the prices are pretty nice. Might want to give them a shot

THanks. i have visited the site. i can only afford up to the Rapid 1 Plan which only has 128 MB ram. i am hoping to find cheaper hosts.

to be honest I am not sure you will be able to find a solution then, rapidvps has the cheapest I am aware of in the entire vps industry. I looked high and low for awhile just for a dirt cheap sandbox environment and that was what I found

ServerOrigin.Com would like to offer you a custom minimal VPS:

- 3GB Space
- 128 MB RAM
- 60GB Transfer
- Full Root Access
- ServerCP Control Panel
---------------------------
$14.95/Month

Signup Here!

I need about 256 MB ram and for rapid vps $29.95 is too high a price for me.

As for the serverorigin, i need about 256 MB ram too. and i would guess that the price would be even more because rapid vps offer higher specs for a lower price than ecsportal.

Sorry for being picky but i think i still would need somemore time for something much cheaper.

If you are not needing CPanel then ECSPortal.Com could offer you:

5,000MB Disk Space
60,000MB Transfer
256MB RAM
ServerCP Control Panel
HyperVM - Backup/Restore/Restart
-----------------------
$19.95/Month

We will only offer 2 of these. Signup Here!

**Offer available to new customers only.

Last edited:
Back