• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting Hosting

killaklown

I got hosting from (http://www.fosertech.com) And i REALLY dont want to go with them for another month. (i payed $2 or something)

It took 5 days for my domain to show the site

I sent 2 support tickets on 2 different subjects and there response? " " yea... NOTHING!

I need:

250mb space (dont know if i need more or less, ill see how it goes)
8gb bandwidth (dont know if i need more ill see at the end of the month)
15+ mysql (or unlimited)
unlimited Emails (will be offering emails possibly in future)
unlimited everything else
maybe 1 parked domain (i think thats the option where you have another domain that when entered, redirects you to the site)
NO ADS (or i can offer 1 banner ad in rotation, 5 total in rotation)
OR (100x70 button/banner on the left navigation menu)

I will pay after the first month possibly, depending on income. (I WILL pay atleast $1.50 after the first month, possibly $2 if my paypal account gets bigger, right now im getting low on cash :p)

my current site: http://www.runesouls.com (i am planning on releasing the forum on the next host i get, im uploading the template i made today, i may also make a new template sence i only put 1 1/2 hours into making it)(right now im working on my design site template)

Thanks for reading.

THIS HOSTING WILL BE REQUIRED AROUND MARCH 19th! I JUST WANT TO BE PREPARED (dont want my site to be down at all, as it will drive away visitors)

EDIT: also, i will be providing the hosts im interested in with stats (around March 13). And around March 15, i will decide which host i want to go with.

Last edited:
Just to let you know, Domains can take sometime to propergate. I have registered domains wich took over 7 days to be ready, yet some that i have registered only took a couple hours.

So if your leaving your current company because they took long with the domain, i think you should re-think it and stay with them.

Alternativley we have a paid plan that may interested you, it is higher the your budget but incase your cash flow rises i will post it.

» Disk Space : 1,200 MB
» Bandwith Limit : 15,000 MB
» Ftp Accounts : Unlimited
» Email Accounts : Unlimited
» Email Lists : Unlimited
» SQL Databases : Unlimited
» Sub Domains : Unlimited
» Parked Domains : Unlimited
» Addon Domains : Unlimited

» Price USD : $5 / Month - $60 Per Year

Last edited:
Back