• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting good paid hosting!

Syngenetic

I had a hosting, but the host hasn't contacted me sence a month.. or fixed my mysql (which was the hosting problem) so I am search for a new host.
I will be using my own domain!

I was paying him a dollar each month, for 500 mb space, 10gb bandwith per month, I am hoping to get a same deal like this or ever better. I will eventually upgrade, once my site/forum gets alot of members!

I'll pay up to 2 dollar or something, I don't need really alot of bandwith or space, just 500 mb space and 10gb bw.

Must have the following requirement or more!
500MB to 1gigabytes space
10GB bandwidth - up
10 - up! I won't use but 2-3.
1 - Unlimited FTP Accounts
1 - Unlimited Subdomains / Addon Domains / Parked Domains
PHP & CGI Support
Supports English

I'll pay 1-2 dollar/month, the highest I'll go is for 3-4, maybe 5 depending on the offer.

PS: It'll be great if I can have 5-7 day trail.. like if I have any problem or I like to cancel the hosting, I can, without any problem!

Last edited:
Hi

We have some LIMITED newyear offers on which may fit what you require.

3GB Premium Webspace
30GB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
30 Day Money Back
99.9% Uptime
cPanel & Fantastico
15 Addon Domains

This is a special offer & its listed on our site.

Cost: $1.99/mo
Payment Via: Paypal or Stormpay

Main Site: http://www.hostingdepartment.net
Forum: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/forum
New Year Plans: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/newyear.html

Support: Most instant messengers,phone support, email, live web chat, forum & ticket.

Any questions please contact us.

Hello,
brightstar hosting can offer you the following
500mb space
10gb bw
cpanel/fantastico
$1.90/month
we accept paypal,e-gold,moneybookers,sfipay
we offer a 15 day moneyback guarentee

this is a custom plan to order use the contact us page
http://www.brightstarhosting.com
thanks
bryceton
admin of brightstar hosting

Thanks everyone, I've decided to go with Craig, althought I'll wait just today, and see if there are any other offer.. if not I'll get it from him.

I think they have both used a free template, one of which they have both made some modifications to. Im sure Craig wouldn't rip nor steal a template though, nothing but positive feedback for this bloke :).

X3r0X said:
I think they have both used a free template, one of which they have both made some modifications to. Im sure Craig wouldn't rip nor steal a template though, nothing but positive feedback for this bloke :).

Hi

Thanks. topic is old news, I have already explained this before & am not going to do again. :p .

In a nutshell, we paid for the design before we knew about this, we are now in a legal battle with the designer to claim our money back & a new design is being worked on.

Last edited:
hi

umm i see lots of overselling by miles for $1 then you are bound to find an unreliable host maybe if you wanted 2 mb web space 5 mb banwdith i could offer you it for $1 but for what you want find a host that offers a more expensive realistic price. only kiddy host tend to offer $1 for what you want:shame:

Hello Syngenetic,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following custom shared hosting package:

------------------------------------
Syngenetic Custom Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 500MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 12GB
+ Price: $1/mo OR 12/yr | PayPal Payment Method | Please PM me to get your account started!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

umm i see lots of overselling by miles for $1 then you are bound to find an unreliable host maybe if you wanted 2 mb web space 5 mb banwdith i could offer you it for $1 but for what you want find a host that offers a more expensive realistic price. only kiddy host tend to offer $1 for what you want

Just because you offer something that is affordable (cheap sounds somewhat nasty) doesn't mean that it's low quality. Its very feasable to offer plans for $2 a month. Lets give an example:

X3r0X - I just wanted this highlighted :P said:
Joe-Blog-Hosting owns a server with a 300gb hard-drive, nothing too flash, rents it at lets say $150 (off my head). He has a 10mbps unmetered connection on there also. He begins offering 1gb space and 10gb bandwidth for $2. He sold out his entire server, with 300 "cheap and unrealistic" as you say, $2 plans. He gets $600 in monthly payments, pays his $150 for the server and bam, $450 profit!

Now please tell me, how is that cheap and nasty? A legitimate host such as Crag is in a great position (not that the other host is illegitimate, I just know of Crag better) to offer these plans, even at 3gb. Do the math and you will yet again see that he will definatley make money off selling these plans.

They are not cheap and nasty at all, they are just accomodating the lower-end user. Oh, im not encouraging people to host 300 websites on a Celeron or anything however, this is just a rough and simple example :).

Last edited:
Revolutionary Host can offer tou 1GB space and 10GB BW for $3 a month. 800 of every feature, with free upgrades on features. Cpanel+fantastico.

I think you really do need to increase your budget you are looking for one month’s usage at just two dollars and too also add reliable. That just doesn't add up to me and works out less than .10 per day. Why do you think you have waited 30 days for mysql to be fixed? Maybe is it due to the fact you are using a lower service at two dollars month. If you can increase your budget to at least $4.95 I can offer you the below. If you can not you are going to be looking again in a few months.

Value Package

• 2000MB Disk space + 2000MB free
• 50GB Bandwidth per month + 50GB free

For information on use of coupons please see the following topic

Price per month $4.95 (first month $1)
[View virtual plan information]

Payment via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express

All our packages come complete with:

•• 14 day money back guarantee •• cPanel Pro •• Fantastico •• Spam protection

If you have any questions please feel free to write in

Fax 0870 7058518 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you our Plan #2, which fit into your budget and needs perfectly!

Plan #2:
1000 MB Space
10,240 MB True Uncompromised Bandwidth
800 Email Accounts,FTP Accounts,Sub Domains,MySQL Databases
2 Hosted Domains (can be upgraded for free)
5 Parked Domains (can be upgraded for free)
For only $4.45 USD/month

All Packages Include:
- Free Setup, Domain Name (with yearly billing cycle), web-tempaltes (on request to support@digitalworldhost.com only)
- 100% No over-selling guarantee
- 99.9% Uptime guarantee
- 7 Day no-questions-asked money back guarantee
- Cpanel and Fantastico Deluxe

To order please visit https://www.digitalworldhost.com/client/order.php or visit http://www.DigitalWorldHost.com for more details. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com .

Best wishes and regards,

Tang.

Last edited:
Back