• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting a host

azntg

Hello,

I would like a host that I can store and share photos with other people. I am aware of those "album photo hosts," but I would prefer a real host, as it is more flexible.

I would like about 25-50 megs of space, at least 1 gig transfer/mo. and hotlinking allowed. It would be nice if there's no ads too, but i'm okay with text/button and as far as banner linking, but nothing too intrusive. I do not own a domain, but a subdomain is not necessary as I do have a redirector URL.

My visitors are mostly from my friends and members of the NYPIRG Straphangers Campaign Rider's Diaries forum.

This is my attempt to show some of my pictures at a very low budget, otherwise my collection is remaining private. I would appreciate any offers or suggestions I can get. Thank you.

thanks for the offers. Hopefully, the next host I pick won't go down so quickly, s o I don't have to put a request every other month.

Once again, thanks.

Back