• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverworld

Hey all,

Please read this post carefully for the requirements - there are to be NO EXPECTIONS.

If you own/work for a host that has the follow, please reply with the URL and quick plan specs...

There are to be NO custom offers made to me in this thread or via PM - the host must have a plan that matches the requirements already.

I'm looking for a host that aligns with the following:
  • Server in the US
  • Offers cPanel
  • Uses phpManager ONLY for client management
  • The host must be using a reseller account with WHM/cPanel - no hosts running dedicated servers...
  • Unix based OS
I'm looking for:
- less than 100mb space
- less than 2gb data transfer
- Payments on Paypal in US currency
- Price to be less than US$3/month

I'll simply be using a subdomain on the hosts domain. After a month is over, I will be terminating the account.

Reliability is NOT a must, however all tickets must be answered within 48 hours.

Remember, no custom plans allowed. You can either offer in this thread or PM me :)

<edit>
Just to add a bit more to be more specific...

If you are a host that offers 15mb space, 500mb data transfer/month and sell it at $2.50/month - great, post.
The MAXIMUM of the plan is 100mb space, that's not an "about" figure - I don't want any higher than that. It goes without saying, anyone who offers 1kb space, etc, will be ignored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back