• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request...

TFA Network

I need a webhost and i was wondering if anything has changed in the freewebhost world... I need PHP, MySQL and FTP...
Thanks guys...

Hey conk its good that you dropped in a sticky thread with the links but...............I went through the list and theres either dead ones now, sites that have popups when stated in your thread not and so on, at the end of the day its a board for posting and commenting on........if you are going to rely on slammin this thread at everyone that could of already read it then why bother having an open forum. :p

Well, I'm just getting tired of people asking the same requests over and over again, especially requests for PHP + MySQL.

I just realized that I wasn't supposed to recommend the Sticky Thread in your request. :D I just didn't read carefully (silly me). I didn't really offer any hosts with 50 MB, CGI, and PHP. :p

Plus ur sticky is a little confusing, why dont u just put it in the format of the on in the free webservices forum?.......i have not been here in a while i was wondering if anything has changed.

Back