• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[request] Windows Vps + Rdc

Dark-warior

That's it guys,

I need a windows vps with remote desktop connection, where i can run a small game server... nothing to worry about ^.~ the server is very small (20mb+-), doesnt burn so much ram (around 100mb when i run it at home, at full load)... the only good thing it really need is an internet connection, i run it with a 4mb internet connection at home and with around 30 players i start to lag... my idea is to put around 50...60 players online...

Well, i dont think its a hard request hehehehe
I've already found a canadian company that does the things i've posted up here for US$ 25,00.... so thats the max price i'll pay ok? =)

Hoping for a good offer... ^^

Tuninho

might want to go with the canadian company, the windows license alone is near the $25 mark making it quite impossible. Make sure you research this company before you go with them

i may be able to do that for you. what game exactly is it though? The windows server that I am looking to sell isn't a VPS, it has 10gb of space, is Windows 2000 Server, and has a 10mb connection. This server is one that I want to rid myself of because of it being obsolete. So, if that would be fine we have something to talk about.

my email is: bmcniff@younot.com

Back