• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request mirror servers

Hi,

I currently am making a software program but would like to mirror it across different servers.

I currently have a UK Server and US Server where I am hosting the update file.

I need a free web hosts for:

- Germany
- Holland
- France
- Japan
- China
- Russia
- India
- Australia
- Canada

I would be happy to display a banner or text link on the pages.

Requirements

100mb space
1000gb bandwidth
no mysql necessary

Thank you.

Well if it's a commercial software i'm sure you should offer to share a certain percentage of revenue with your host .
That would make it more interesting for hosts .
By the way why don't use file sharing sites to provide downloads instead ?
There are many sites which allow you to hotlink the files :)

I'll need direct file addresses for the update system so it's required I have the ability to make changes directly.

How long have you been in business for and how fast are the servers.
Thanks

i would suggest you to look for paid services since you are looking for quality service it is better if you looks for paid services

I'll need direct file addresses for the update system so it's required I have the ability to make changes directly.

How long have you been in business for and how fast are the servers.
Thanks

That can be done.

My servers are:

Quad Core Q9550 2.83GHz
8GB Ramm
1TB harddrive
100MB Unmetered line

DANG. I didn't notice that. I thought it was MB.
Nevermind, my offer is withdrawn.

hahaha,
actually i think the OP should ask in paid hosting section, coz the requirement he need is not possible for anything to provide for free,
plus he is using it for a commercial purpose

1 TB transfer for free. Let me see if I can get one for you.....

Hey you are in luck! I just happen to have a server located on the Moon where transfer is not reduced due to the lack of resistance in space!!!

Hello. I may be able to help you. I have a SimpleCDN account that I use to help others mirror there files. Once on the CDN, your file is automatically mirrored across multiple servers around the world so everyone gets fast downloads. All I can give you is standard FTP access, though once any files are uploaded, you have direct links to them. If you are interested, just let me know and we'll work something out. :)

Thanks.

Sorry guys that was a typo and I must have been really tired when making that post.

My bandwidth requirement is about 5GB and the ability to increase it if I do run out of bandwidth.

Thanks

Back