• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request Hosting

Magicalneo

I'm trying to host an anime site that have alot of dls and direct dls , Would need quite alot of bandwith , around 400GB bandwidth and about 50GB webspace for quite alot of files.

Price range asking would be from $15-$20.

Last edited:
You aren't going to find anything in that price bracket Magicalneo. You need a dedicated server and that will cost you around ten times your asking range. :)

You will have to go for a dedicated server. We can provide you dedicated server at some reasonablly good prices. You can contact me for further details for the dedicated server.

Unless you're looking for a host thats going to run away the next month....Go look for some Unlimited Space/Bandwidth offers host...you can find them usuallly on Ebay. :)

Hmm... 50GB diskspace will be hard to find unless you are looking for a dedicated server. You definitely need to cut down on the amount of downloads offered if you are looking for something around that price.

Magicalneo said:
I'm trying to host an anime site that have alot of dls and direct dls , Would need quite alot of bandwith , around 400GB bandwidth and about 50GB webspace for quite alot of files.

Price range asking would be from $15-$20.

wow...dedicated server..and be expecting to pay anywhere from $120-$250 for it.

Back