• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request: Hosting for mybb forum

Mygod

So hello guys,
I wanted to start a forum for my WoW guild.
The guild is named Shadows of Bladefist and i would like some hosting for it.
We'll need some space for uploading images, nothing illegal only chars and builds and so on and for the forum itself.
We'll need a little bit more bandwith, we only have 50 members atm but we're growing very fast.
So i guess this is what i need.
Space:1-5Gb i guess
BW: Don't know how much you can suggest me what i should get
Mysql databases:at least 1
And the requirements for running mybb
Thanks in advance!
Wrong section thought i was in request please move

Last edited:
If you don't mind P2H you could join OmWebs and I'd be more than happy to give you a 75% off coupon

i Give it to you install mybb or vbulltin for free
10000 MB Disk Space, 100 GB Data Transfer

Every account receives 10000MB space and a whopping 100GB bandwidth, made possible by the unmetered connections our servers utilise. Should your site ever need more than our standard package can offer, we also offer a wide range of upgrade options.
PHP with MySQL Database Support

Unlike other free webhosts we do support PHP and MySQL with no restrictions. You get full access to the latest version of PHP and MySQL. The following PHP features are fully supported:

• 10 GB Free Space
  • 100 Gb Free Data Transfer
  • Unlimited Mysql Space
  • Premuim Feature For Your Site
  • PHP mail() function and Sendmail
  • Curl, GD2 library, XML, Zend, .htaccess support
  • fopen() and PHP sockets
  • safe_mode is OFF, file uploads are ON
  • Zend Optimizer support, Ioncube loader.. and much more features are enabled
All these features and much more will be made available to you upon sign up, completely free of charge! There's simply no other free web hosting service out there that can match our feature-rich service with unparalleled quality. To learn more about PHP features click here, for more information about website builder check this page, view all the scripts available for automated installation view fantastico details

start now

Back