• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

request free whm reseller

alexdu5711

I would like to request free reseller hosting for my comunity project .
And I want to add an powerd button for my hoster
detail :
10 Giga of space
100Giga of bandwight
and unlimited domaine , hosting site ,subdomaine, and mail acount
thank

First, would you mind using Direct Admin? Also, would you tell us what your project is about? Are you trying to become a free webhost?

I would like to use direct admin. and my plan is: I want to create a community of webmaster who will exhibit their projects, then after approval of projects I will give him a free web space of about 20MB for the test and then if he wants it should have more pay, I want to create a mixed offer for free and then charge to which I will advertise my hosting powered by links and banner advertising

yes I think I have an idea with a plan to shelter $ 1.5 month with 100MB 5 boxes mail 5 subdomains etc. ... because in my country (West Africa) we do not have many ways we offer quality hosting

Sure, post your contact details on a public forum. We all know you are expecting Spam. :D

Back