• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request Free Hosting near Zoomcities & others !

daya143

hi,
i looking for a free host with a minimum experience of 8 months in free hosting or in hosting, because lots of site doing free host in 1 or 2 month they gone(closed), but like zoomcities they are stay for long time! i am looking like this one for me!

Space: 50 Mb
Bandwidth: how much u can ?
msql :2
cpanel welcome but the version n° is not important like 10 or 11!
addon domain : 1 or 2 plz
i wish a simple subdomain
Descripition:is forum based of phpbb 2 or 3, sharing community of sports live events link from the p2p softwares like sopcast,tvant,ppcast & etc... NONE of the link is broadcast by me or our team, only share the links will available on NET to put in single place. i not think is illegal or theif. i wish to do for long time, so good hosting is needed

so now u have to say what u think and say u can give me a free hosting ?

Thank u
Daya

Last edited:
Hello,

We can give you 250MB space and 2GB bandwith, we do not require ads or post to host. All that we require from you is that you be our test client (Bug reporting on the support website) if you require download to test our connection, here is a 10MB test file. http://paradoxservers.com/10mb-testfile.zip I can match you on everything else you requested. If you are interested please email me at tyler@paradoxservers.com, please include on top of the email REF:5132 so I know who you are, also please include your domain/username/password and email.

Thanks,

Tyler.

Hello daya143,
we can provide you with
100mb space
10gb bandwidth
for free with no posts
please take a look :)
HostingDuet

If you have enquiries please go to our forums and ask, we will be happy to help, if its a private matter please PM Dylan or Josh

If you would like daya143, we can still take you.

We are actually less then a week old currently, and are still getting bugs out of the system. We would be happy to host you, and if you do experience any bugs just post a ticket and we will get on it as soon as possible. We also have Cpanel 11.

Absolutely, I can give you free hosting.

Space: 50 Mb √
Bandwidth: how much u can ? √ (Flexible based on your needs.)
msql :2 √
cpanel welcome but the version n° is not important like 10 or 11! √
addon domain : 1 or 2 plz √ (Email me to adjust to 2.)
i wish a simple subdomain √ (If IsMyWebsite.com is not simple enough, consider http://co.cc/ or our program to buy you a real domain with the advertising revenue.)

Back