• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request Free Hosting for Gaming Site

zirkov

I request free hosting for gaming site, here my requirement

1. 100 mb space (if can upgradeable)
2. 5 Gb b/w (if can upgradeable)
3. Support php+mysql
4. Mod rewrite

I need free hosting who accept non-English languange, and if can I need reliable free hosting (at least 1 years in hosting industry). And also I need some nice support if I have trouble when restoring my backup -_-

edit: forgot to say, no forced ads, adsense is okay

Last edited:
Hello,
I figured i'd be one of the first to respond and offer quality, reliable, and supportive hosting. Synced.org (www.synced.org) offers the base package of200MB of space and 20GB of transfer. We also allow mod rewrite, do not force ads, and are able to help you expand. We can waive the language restrictions because I see your site is already in English.

let me know if i can be of service,
Mike

I realised server from jchman2007 is down, I tried signup at valve too and never got email. Anyone have another offer, I need reliable host

Hello,
I figured i'd be one of the first to respond and offer quality, reliable, and supportive hosting. Synced.org (www.synced.org) offers the base package of200MB of space and 20GB of transfer. We also allow mod rewrite, do not force ads, and are able to help you expand. We can waive the language restrictions because I see your site is already in English.

let me know if i can be of service,
Mike

I just read on your site that One ad per page on the site is a Compulsion & do u allow proxy sites to be hosted on your server ?

Back