• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request for good reseller hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

chichiko

Hi

Im searching a good reseller hosting because I dont like the actual one because of the multitudes of downtime exisiting and bad service

My request is 10GB/100GB ----> $90/Year

of you have better offer let me know .

And the new provider should transfer all my sites to the new server . ( Im using Cpanel)

Regards

Hello,

TinaHOst can offer you our Gold Reseller plan:

Disk space: 15 GB
Bandwidth: 200 GB
* Unlimited Account Capacity
* Unlimited Hosted Domains
* Unlimited Sub Domains
* Unlimited Email Accounts
* Unlimited MySQL Databases
* Unlimited FTP Accounts
* cPanel Accounts (Unlimited)
* Private Name Server

$84.99 / year + you receive free domain of your choice!

Order now
We will migrate all of your accounts free of cost.

How many sites are you currently hosting?

I can get you in a modified 50% off on our "Venture" account which is cPanel based. This account is regularly priced at $24.99 per month and we would surely transfer over your customer websites.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss this.

Last edited:
Hi Chichiko.

We can offer our Reseller Two plan with the following specifications:
10GB/100GB Yes. 10GB/110GB
$90/Year Yes. We can set 90$/Year price for you as per our 7 years in hosting special that we are currently running
And the new provider should transfer all my sites to the new server . ( Im using Cpanel) Yes. We can transfer the accounts for you to our server for free.
cPanel version: 11.25
Detailed plan information: http://2wdhost.com/hosting/plans/reseller-two/

=====================================================
Company: 2WDHost | In hosting business: since 2003
URL: http://2wdhost.com | Customer testimonials: HERE | Servers uptime stats: HERE
=====================================================
Feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to answer!
IM Support:
| Skype: s2wdhost
| AIM: s2wdh
| MSN: s2wdh@hotmail.com
| ICQ: 235338357
| Yahoo: s2wdh
| GTalk: s2wdhost

Last edited:
If you haven't finalized yet , I'd like to offer you a reseller:
cPanel/WHM w/ Fantastico and Softaculous
Space: 10gb
Bandwidth: 100gb

Features: 1000 of all standard features
Transfers available...
Domain Reseller included(you can sell domains at prices low as $7.89 and even lower during the frequent promotions to your customers)
No overselling
Price: $80 per annum

This is a customized offer , if interested , please pm me , so I'll set it up in the billing system .

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Hello Chichiko,

ROSSLO Internet Solutions offers you the following, as per your request:

10000 MB disk space
100000 MB data transfer/month
transfer of your accounts
(root access or passwords to the accounts required)
€ 65/year (appr. US $ 87)

This is almost a 50% discount discount on our regular rates, plus double the disk space and data transfer!

As this plan is personalised, please contact us so we can set this up for you. This offer expires in 5 days from now.

ROSSLO Internet Solutions has been in business since 2004, so we know what we're doing and your hosting is safe with us!

We can also offer you a domain reseller account. With this account you can sell .com domains from € 6.25 (appr. US $ 8.37)!!

Feel free to contact us for more info.

Consider WPM Hosting

Chichiko,

Don't go anywhere before you choose a host! I can offer you the Silver Reseller Plan:

-125 GB Disk Space
-1000 GB Bandwidth
-Create UNLIMITED cPanel Accounts
-Unlimited Hosted Domains
-Unlimited Features
-Private Nameservers
-Free Domain & Free Dedicated IP Address
-To get this, just order the Annual Plan. However, you'll see that it's $19.95/month. The total amount for a whole year of hosting on the Silver Reseller Plan is $199.95. However, just contact me, and I'll get you the plan for $80 for life.
-I'll put you on my newest server (the reseller only server, it only has 2 or 3 clients and has over 1.5TB of space: http://wpmhosting.com/server-specs.php.)
-Email: [B]admin@wpmhosting.com[/B]. Send an email to that address and I'll get you the special priced reseller hosting ($80/yr.).

http://wpmhosting.com/reseller.php

P.S. I'll do all the transfers for you, so you won't have to lift a finger!

If that's too much for you, I'll create a personalized plan just for you. I just offered this one because it's more flexible.

Last edited:
As an update:

Chichiko has chosen us as their new web hosting provider.

Thanks again for joining us Chichiko and welcome to WebLyte!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back