• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request for free hosting

Antrax

Since my other thread got discarded, I'll try it out again. Requirements are not very high :)

I require hosting for a new W:ET clan. What I need is:
- 250megs of space
- 2gigs of bandwidth
- I can place my own google advertisment :)
- I can use my own domain (not bought yet, still arguing about the name of clan :p)
- 2mysql database (or equivalent for phpnuke and vWar)
- cpanel (or equivalent) with fantastico

In return I'll gladly place on the website:
- your text link / affiliate image or whatever / your own ads(not at the top xD == just noticed how much it costs to rent/have a server xD, especially considering yours will be much larger :p)
And also, perhaps I can upgrade later on, when we grow a little (4member only atm xD)
Thanks for any proposals

Your advert says that a user has nearly 5gigs(5000 megs to be precise) of space. However on the TOS there is written:

DISK SPACE - The Customer has 500 MB of disk space as a quota for his/her account. Accounts will be suspended for disk space overusage.

Your advert says that a user has nearly 5gigs(5000 megs to be precise) of space. However on the TOS there is written:

DISK SPACE - The Customer has 500 MB of disk space as a quota for his/her account. Accounts will be suspended for disk space overusage.

Check in your account panel: Disk space usage: and it says 5000 MB (5GB)

Please tell me where it says 500 MB .. its a typing error and i need to fix it
Thank you

Back