• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request for comic fansite hosting

Hello, I am again looking for a new host for my comic book fansite. My current host's seems to have vanished, and I've been informed that they are transferring sites to another server (which means that I'll lose my hosting).

I already have a domain name registered with GoDaddy, a heavily-modded message board which includes a non-IRC chat room and a gallery, fanfiction (with proper disclaimers in place), .WAV sound effects files and a gallery with scans of my own and other people's drawings and photos of of some of my friends' collectibles.

What I'd like:

1. As much space and bandwidth as I can get, because I plan to offer free downloads of Public Domain comics, and I have five gigs of them already.
  2. cPanel with either Fantastico or Softaculous
  3. Non-IRC chat allowed
  4. Enough MySql or PostGreSql databases to run my mb, guestbook and blog.
  5. MySql backups enabled
  6. No p2h, please.

I'm a GoDaddy affiliate, so in addition to running their ad on my Index page, I would be willing to include a link back or small banner ad on my index page in exchange for space.

Hello, I am again looking for a new host for my comic book fansite. My current host's seems to have vanished, and I've been informed that they are transferring sites to another server (which means that I'll lose my hosting).

I already have a domain name registered with GoDaddy, a heavily-modded message board which includes a non-IRC chat room and a gallery, fanfiction (with proper disclaimers in place), .WAV sound effects files and a gallery with scans of my own and other people's drawings and photos of of some of my friends' collectibles.

What I'd like:

1. As much space and bandwidth as I can get, because I plan to offer free downloads of Public Domain comics, and I have five gigs of them already.
  3. Non-IRC chat allowed
  5. MySql backups enabled
  6. No p2h, please.

I'm a GoDaddy affiliate, so in addition to running their ad on my Index page, I would be willing to include a link back or small banner ad on my index page in exchange for space.

you can take a look at http://insanitynet.com/drives/24stream i will be posting the date of the stream on that page and i will be giving big plans for free.

What I'd like:

3. Non-IRC chat allowed
  5. MySql backups enabled
  6. No p2h, please.

Can you tell us how much of space & bandwidth you use for now?

You're a GoDaddy affiliate, so if you believe in their services, why not go with them?

i could let you use our hosting of course, but I really wouldn't want to play second fiddle to GoDaddy.

Can you tell us how much of space & bandwidth you use for now?

I wish I could, but I haven't had hosting for a while.

You're a GoDaddy affiliate, so if you believe in their services, why not go with them?

i could let you use our hosting of course, but I really wouldn't want to play second fiddle to GoDaddy.

GoDaddy no longer offers free web hosting to folks who register their domains through them, and my financial resources are extremely limited right now.

Right now, I'll take 3 to 5 gigs space, 5 databases, 10 e-mail, and backups.

GoDaddy no longer offers free web hosting to folks who register their domains through them, and my financial resources are extremely limited right now.

Right now, I'll take 3 to 5 gigs space, 5 databases, 10 e-mail, and backups.

GoDaddy still offers free hosting for those that register a domain name through them. They won't give you the specs you want, but they still offer it.

^ I'm pretty sure they don't offer any free hosting, and even if they did it would be really crippled I'd imagine.

We can offer you following

500MB Space
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
PHP 5.2.13, MySQL 5, zend optimizer, ion cube, gd library and other modules installed
No server restrictions just like paid hosting
reputable paid hosting provider and its a long term project
99.9% uptime guarantee
no overselling guarantee (even on free hosting servers to keep the quality high and avoid server load problems)
easily upgradeable to our paid hosting plans or even VPS if needed

For details and requirements kindly visit: http://www.occeanic.com/freehosting.html

You will get 24/7 proactive support just like our paid hosting clients for free.

Back