• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request domain name for WoW site

Strikex38

Hi,

Me and a bunch of friends have decided to start a WoW website, unlike the hundreds of thousands existing World of Warcraft websites,we believe ours will grow to as successful as AllahKazam, Goblin Workshop etc.

The main team consists of myself, Gundam-Zero and RNTR. We are all experienced both as in-game players and in maintaining websites. We all have 2-3 level 60 (max. level) characters (on the european servers 'Skullcrasher' and 'Emerald Dream', PM for the names if you want to check). Also, we have each independently previously maintaned websites. For example, I managed www.hack-phreak.com (computer security-related website) and www.neon-surge.com (photoshop tutorials website) (both now down due to the ending of my subscription).

Myself - General Administration
Gundam Zero - Photoshop skills, has designed the template and will continue to administer all graphical elements on the website
RNTR - PHP, HTML coding, general coding skills

All three of us will help with content, but since this is planned to be a massive site, we have a list of level 60 players who have agreed to frequently post content including tutorials, screenshots, wallpapers, monster info, NPC info. etc. This list currently includes a total of 32 players, if you are interested in joining this list please PM me.

The decided name of the website is Venture Co. (name taken from the game itself) and we would like to request the domain name www.venture-co.net , in exchange for a banner ad on every page of the website.

Regards,
Strikex38

P.S - we already have hosting.

We have decided on the domain name www.venture-co.net , if anyone is intereseted, please PM me or e-mail me at:

stridexr@gmail.com

Last edited:
URL Savings would like to offer you an invite to our hosting  Our hosting is only available though if you are in the USA. Our plans have NO ADS on them. We just ask you visit our sponsors and signup with them to earn a few points and than request your hosting + Free domain! Our hosting is basically Free "Paid" Hosting, as our sponsors pay us rather than you paying us.

Our Hosting Plans Include the following:
• Unlimited MySQL Databases
• 2,000 MEGS of Data Storage
• 20,000 MEGS (20 gigs) of Data Transfer per month!
• Unlimited Email Accounts for your site.
• Unlimited Sub Domain Accounts
• Host up to 10 Domain Names you own on your account!
Control Panel Features
All Url Savings plans use DirectAdmin running on the Apache web server. DirectAdmin provides the following standard features:
• General DirectAdmin Features
o Create unlimited subdomain and parked domains
o Create/Restore your own backups (in addition to our nightly backups)
o File Manager
o Site Redirection
o Detailed statistics
o Password Protect Directories
• E-mail features
o Web-based email
o Unlimited e-mail forwarding addresses
o Unlimited e-mail aliases
o Catch-all e-mail account
o E-mail autoresponders
• Web server features
o PHP 4 support