• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] Counter-Strike 1.6 Server.

CrazyaZnBoii

Hello, I would like to have a Counter-Strike 1.6 server with 16 slots. Preferable on East. I want to know what is the price for 16 slots and will I get access to add mods or there'll be preinstalled mods. Is there a control panel that comes with it?

Thank you.

As far as I know servers sell with control panel. I suggest you rephrase your request in Disk space, bandwidth and Data Senter location.

Well mention your requirements and budget, that is the most important again and i will let you know what will suit you the best.:angel:

I am afraid, if you need a dedicated server, you will atleast need $100 for a good specification and a reliable server.:cool2:

For the mentioned budget of $20, you could get the following -

Disk Space - 200 MB
Monthly Bandwidth - 2 GB
Unlimited e-mail accounts.
99.95% guaranteed uptime
24/7 customer support.

I would advise you to raise budget, only then i can help you with the same.

:beer:

I am afraid, if you need a dedicated server, you will atleast need $100 for a good specification and a reliable server.:cool2:

For the mentioned budget of $20, you could get the following -

Disk Space - 200 MB
Monthly Bandwidth - 2 GB
Unlimited e-mail accounts.
99.95% guaranteed uptime
24/7 customer support.

I would advise you to raise budget, only then i can help you with the same.

:beer:

The guy wants a gaming server, not webhosting, read and stop spamming and also spamming my inbox with your sites. :l

the $1/slot gaming servers are worth skipping over. IF you are looking for a decent quality server go to www.defconservers.com

don't bother with the likes of clanservers, art of war, or the dingleberries who advertise $1/slot if you are looking for a PLAYABLE server. you would be amazed at what spending money at a good provider will do for your clan and user base. If you cannot afford the extra cost, have people chip in.

we run gaming servers as well but are currently full.

Also look at AFGS - affordablegamingservers.com - I have dealt with them in the past, and there servers are very good. I was paying $1.50/slot for Day of defeat, so an CS should be same price or cheaper.

www.bloodservers.com I think they are still $1 slots. I was with them for like 4 months :p. AvailNetworks stop knocking on other peoples hosting who are offering $1 slots, it's not your place.

kthx

actually I have used plenty of $1/slot units before and I can tell you it was nothing special, unless of course you consider lag spikes and obvious cpu overloading special. I provide game servers and have purchased competitors products both expensive and ultra budget so I get a good feel of what is out there and what works vs. what does not

the $1/slot business model does not work out unless it is a severely limited special offer. most 'game server' machines (dual xeon/opteron) generally hold about 100-150 slots comfortably. You cannot get a profit margin or even break even with a decent machine on a proper connection at $1/slot. Game server units really cannot be oversold due to their unpredictability.

think of the $1 pricing model as a company offering hosting at 50gb space and 2000tb transfer for $5/mo....we all know how well that works for the client.

kthx

Last edited:
Public: $1.50/slot
Private: $1.00/slot

Located in USA, you will get good pings on East Coast.

AIM - ServerXSupport
MSN - support@pwnagehost.com
Xfire - 1ite

AvailNetworks, I used to buy my servers from NukeServers.com, they were priced at $1.00 a slot and I never had any issues with them, no lag, no problems. However they upped their prices to $2/month. But before it was fine, don't judge places by their prices. I for one don't care about profit which is why my prices are low, I supply gamers ;).

Back