• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request A Full Control Hosting

jiania

Hello Guys:

thanks you can being here.I appreciate you can being here.

I'm a Senior Technical Consultant for 1488.com Technologies where I provides professional services to Enterprise around the China . I got started with PHP in 1997 and java in 1998 ,and frequent speaker conferences China.

I'm be accomplished in Linux ,Oralce ,Mysql manage and Design,best for PHP and java EJB develop.Now I need develop some project for public free use.I hope someone can help me.if you can do it that I aslo can free working for you 3 hours per weak and doing i can do everything.

as follows is my requirement:
fee:$0 +working for you 3 hours per weak
10G above php or jsp space
support oracle or Mysql database
can control ssh linux account.

if you have or interest it find someone to manage you hosting or help you develop some function,you can contract me.
My email is :cto@1488.com or jiania@gmail.com Skype:jiania
MSN:jiania@gmail.com

Last edited:
I saw techohost need someone to run daxhost (if that what you need, a job), for more information, search the forum, i forgot where exactly is it, but the title was "need someone to run daxhost"

Back