• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

request a cpanel host for a small chinese website

amberdavis

500mb webspace
10gb bandwidth is good enough

the site is in chinese language, and it is just a small group site discuss study abroad.

Cpanel is required,

dont mind Ad, since the site is chinese, if it is fine with you, i have no problem with it.

any one have this kind of offer, please tell me. Reliable one please

I would definitely state exactly what the site will be used for. I would say that unfortunately alot of chinese sites that have come here use them for illegal activity like warez.

Of course I am not saying you would, but a strong reason why you should say what the content will be.

Schmarvin, did they tell you in a PM what they will host, or are you venturing everything will be legal?

just reading your reply already know what kind of person you are.

1. you thought you know about chinese web masters or chinese hosting issues, but you know nothing about it.
You think every one from chinese community is illegal? EDUCATION, schools, that is my site, you mean that is illegal in your country?

2. you appear in every one's thread, acting like an expert. This time let me tell you some ILLEGAL CONTENT hosting issues.

if any one who want illegal content, such as warez or copy right violated conent, if he has at least a normal IQ, he will not request a free hosting from Non-Chinese Country. Probably, you even dont know that. Only chinese and Russia company will agree to host those illegal content. and they will never remove it or close your site. Hundreds thousand of Movie site, warez site in China and russia.

3. Tired of people like you jump every one's thread , You think the one who offer free hosting don't have power to delete any illegal content? or you think you are the only one knows about that Privacy Policy?

1. you didnt specify what the content is.
2. China has a steroetype of illegal file hosting. I didnt label you as that, or maybe you didnt read my first post. I merely stated you should specify so hosts wont classify you in this area.
3. I know offshore hosts will host warez. Armenia if I am not mistaken does. Does that make it right? And people still post here looking to host that. I have been here 6 years and have all kinds of posts.

I initially tried to help you, then I help the host from blindly offering before they know whats offered. there is nothing wrong with that, so you didnt need to go on the defensive so harshly.

2. China has a steroetype of illegal file hosting. I didnt label you as that, or maybe you didnt read my first post. I merely stated you should specify so hosts wont classify you in this area.

I initially tried to help you, then I help the host from blindly offering before they know whats offered. there is nothing wrong with that, so you didnt need to go on the defensive so harshly.

Actually, your wrong, yet again. I currently host 23-24 Chinese websites, give or take a few, and none of them host illegal or harmful files. Keep opinions like that to yourself please.

Please don't be harsh. Its up to the host to decide, not you.

As long as you won't put illegal contents, SiteFrost.com can host you!

NO ADS (AT ALL)
NO LINK BACK
NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION
UPGRADABLE
cPanel 11
Installatron (automatic script installer)
X3 Skin
UP TO 5 GB OF SPACE
UP TO 50 GB OF BANDWITDH
mysql, addon domains, parked domains, email accounts, email forwarders, subdmains
a lot more...
only small amount of posting, see our site for details...

Visit SiteFrost.com for more information.

We will also have a free domain giveaway soon. Just check SiteFrost for details...

Back