• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[req] Reseller + Cpanel/WHM for Corp.

roninrun

First off thank you for taking your time to read this request.

I am in need of reliable hosting space that offers great support when needed. I currently have plenty of space for upcoming projects but I am looking for something more stable. My current host has a good rating but their servers have had down time recently which does not make me look good to the people I am hosting.

I currently host 3 websites that get decent amounts of transfer but I currently have 2 corporate website offers that need something more reliable and stable.

My current hosting offers me 20gb of webspace and 200gb of bandwidth for 7.99/month. I am looking for someone to match this price with 99.9% uptime and reliable customer service, or if someone can make me a better offer (i.e .. more bandwidth + reliability + higher monthly price), I am willing to take that.

I will be paying via a paypal subscription and plan on being a dedicated customer as long as the hosting is dedicated.

Please contact me @ roninrun@gmail.com or see if i am on AIM @ roninrun or just PM me on this forum. The first is the best way to contact me.

Thanks
Adam

Out of 20GB of space and 200GB of bandwidth how much are you literally using per month?

Last edited:
If you want true stability, and support to back it, you need to lessen the space/bandwidth or increase that budget... otherwise you'll have the same amount of downtime if not worse.

hmm... i could probably lessen the necessary space.

what would be recommended? i do need plenty of transfer for large drafting plans for one business. each drafting image is roughly 2-5MB and there will be roughly 10-20 of them with roughly 20-30 people accessing most of them daily. thats one particular instance.

so 10gb of space and 175-150gb of bandwidth for $10 a month would fit my budget and my requirements with a little extra for expansion.

I can do 10gb/100gb for $20.... maybe as you expand your budget can increase....... sorry.

Last edited:
I could do that for $15.99/mo if you wish. Feel free to contact me if this interests you.

Regards,
Dan

Just for the US Holiday around the corner... I'll give him $13.95 per month, for 10gb space, 100gb bandwidth, but it must be a paypal subscription.

Don't forget all plans have a 30 day free trial over by me.

Last edited:
please post you website along with your offer... also if you have a website monitor service please send me a link to see current uptime ...etc.

thanks in advance and again best way to contact me is via email

Back