• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Req: Personal Site for my stupid job

coolavista

Dear All,

I'm tired looking for free hosting that cannot stay longer than I expected, since I always moving from host provider to others because of their service are dead or limitation access such as cannot upload zip files larger than 2mb (uploading wordpress) or something else that can make difficult to managed my personal site. Because of last free host was dead, and all of my site cannot be recovered, so I decide to build new one from the scratch and of course I only use Wordpress.

I'm and IT Administrator of Retail Software in Indonesia that uses Linux as core OS, and I need personal site to write my project or something to remain me about what I am doing in my stupid job and share my life with others. Kindly provide or offer me your service as I requested is only low requirement hosting package for personal site. And always, I will put your text link kind like "proudly hosted by blah-blah.com" and because of my stupid job, I have no time to reply or check forum if your host required P2H, and my requirement as follow:

Control Panel : CPanel/WHM <-- easy to manage
Space : Whatever <-- 50 mg ++ is good enough
Bandwidth : Whatever <-- since my site just for my personal, then big bandwidth is not needed
Support A record for domain: Yes <-- I manage my own domain and handled by afraid. org
Email : Forget it and turn it off <-- Google Apps manage my all email, contact and calendar synced with my phone and always online
MySQL DB : Yes <-- Wordpress wont run without this
Domain : any <-- I am using .web.id (Indonesian TLD)
Park Domain : Yes but not required, since I manage some domain of my friends
Language : ID/EN/Mixed, since I will put google translate for my Wordpress
Adds : No please <-- text link are mentioned above :)
Bla bla bla Yada Yada Yada : You decide and I will follow ;)

Any offer will be appreciated. Thank you.

I can host you, just follow the link in my signature for packages and stuff and find one that well suits you. We are a 1 time p2h, just go to the site, sign up on the forums, make the required amount of posts for the chosen package, and request. Enjoy! :)

I can host you, just follow the link in my signature for packages and stuff and find one that well suits you. We are a 1 time p2h, just go to the site, sign up on the forums, make the required amount of posts for the chosen package, and request. Enjoy! :)

Logan, read the request before you reply.

I have no time to reply or check forum if your host required P2H

I can offer you the following:

128Mb Disk Space
3Gb Bandwidth
1 MySQL Database, 1 FTP Account, 1 Subdomain, 1 Email
No ads or posting required

Interested? Signup Here

Been around since march as Glacier Host. Owned by Cross Industries, LLC which has been in business since 2008.

Last edited:
i dont feel like offering hosting to anyone right now myself, but, just a though... maybe look into paying for a host. you are going to have a much more reliable service than if you get another free host. (in most cases)

Hello, I would like to offer you the following:

cPanel control panel
250 mb, 5 gb bandwidth
10 MySQL databases
MySQL 5 and PHP 5.2

We haven't been around for very long (started up a few months ago), but I can assure you we are not going anywhere anytime soon. You don't need to put any ads or links on your page, and no posts required either. You will be in very good hands.

Hei All,

@Schmarvin : Thank you for your offer, but last day I have applied to your site and you have decline my apps (look at the log, my name is Yonathan).

@Logan1999 : I am soo sorry, deeplist was right, I have not enough time to read or post, but it is worth to try.

@oniscorp : Your offer looks great, applying now...

Well peoples, thank you for your help and such a great help, GBU all.

Coolavista, I don't mind offering you our small or medium package for free, if you still need hosting, pm me! :)

Ill offer you like
300mb space
3048mb bandwidth
2 databases
etc as you need

PM me

Hey Schmarvin, there are some reasons as follow:

Copy Pasted from email
- Not a valid reason
- Did not provid valid contact information (Either name or address)
- Content or reason not allowed
- Against TOS
- Invalid subdomain

I think you are using automate system so there will be much easier to approve or decline apps (CMIIW). Maybe I do not provide enough reason to apply ;) Anyway still need staff ? LoL.. I am CentOS System Administrator, just for your reference ;)

24 hours ago, I applied to oniscorp offer and still not received any confirmation in email, in automate system noticed that I will be contacted after 24-48 hours. And it not fair if I applied to others before I get the email notification from them, #waiting_mode_on; for next 24 hours :)

Zombie, thank you for your offer, but as I mentioned before that it is not fair to apply to others before I get notification from them. Anyway thank you and really appreciate that, you will be contacted by me for nex couple day :)

Hello!
I can offer you:
Disk Space: 200mb
Bandwidth: 10gb
Addon Domains: 3
Ftp Accounts: 1
Email Accounts: 3
MySql Databases: 2
Sub-Domains: 5

and cPanel 11 included...

all totally FREE...contact me or go here: www.madabit.com

We can offer you:

Disk Space:200MB
Bandwidth: 5GB
addon domains: 3
FTP accounts: 2
Email account :2
MYSQL Databases: 3
Subdomains:4

Contact us for this offer.

Thanks

Those are just the list of common reasons for being declined. And its not an automated system. There are two of us that check accounts.

Hello, coolavista,

If you did not receive a response, then the application was denied. As noted after application submission, we do not issue notices for forms which are not accepted anymore. I'm not sure why it was rejected, but if things do not work out with Zombie you are more than welcome to sign up again. Please don't hesitate to contact us. http://hostalope.com/contact.html

Hello oniscorp, thank you for the information, perhaps from your side there are too many applications comes at one time so that you can not distinguish my application with others. And I really understand this.

Hey colorhost and _andy_, your offer is very attractive, but Zombie have made an account for me. With all due respect, please forgive me. maybe next time I can recommend my friends to use your offers.

Schmarvin, it might error in my application, writing a less appropriate contacts information or anything. And I believe, you are must be selective to approve any applications to use your service, right.

Well, Zombie; Just received your message and I keep your request as noted below. Thank you.

Hello, coolavista,

We do have a lot of applications coming in, however it is well within what we are able to manage and we can still distinguish between applications quite efficiently. Next time you may wish to post in the thread your domain for example, so people will know what to look for. Please do not hesitate to contact us for this particular matter, or for future endeavors as well. We would be happy to put your site online for the world to see.

Back