• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Req] Hosting for 10 popular proxies

smfhost

I need hosting for 10 popular phproxy websites. Before they went offline due to my old they were getting 30/40000 uniques a day. Just need a server with Awstats, cPanel liked but not essential.

In exchange for hosting you will have your adverts (Google/Yahoo etc) place on the sites.

Please contact me via PM if you fit the bill. Thanks.

I need hosting for 10 popular phproxy websites. Before they went offline due to my old they were getting 30/40000 uniques a day. Just need a server with Awstats, cPanel liked but not essential.

In exchange for hosting you will have your adverts (Google/Yahoo etc) place on the sites.

Please contact me via PM if you fit the bill. Thanks.

Would be good if you could post or offer to pm usage stats and a snap of resource usage at a peak time would be handy, as that would be a large drain on any server for a shared account - in fact an unacceptible one (especially for free - ad's don't count as they're not guaranteed)

Run your own ads and get a cheap server so if it falls over then no one else is effected would be my personal suggestion.

40k uniques a day? Pfft. On shared? You need a dedi mate, say, 2-4Gig RAM, with about 1.5TB transfer. May I ask the previous revenue?

Back