• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hobo

Can you guys fix this silly thing where we can't give reputation to the same member more than once? A very few people say things that are reputation worthy in my opinion and I want them to know it, but this weird limit is kind of hampering my abilitiy.

I think you can give reputation to the same person, but you have to give a number of other members reputation first.

Yes, that's the problem I was talking about. That's what I meant by more than once. Sorry bout that.

I like the idea of having to give more reputation points to others first, but there seems to be a ridiculously high number of points you have to give out before you can give repeat points to a member.

Hobo said:
*cough*

Did anything happen about this?
Doesn't look like it.

Personally, I think it is good to have restrictions on the number of times you can give a user reputation in a row.

Decker said:
It would to you 2 - why is jmiller answering when they've disabled rep ;p
And who are you to tell me what I can and cannot respond to ?

Why should I not be responding to this?

Decker said:
Woo - settle petal - dont take a fence :)

PS nice legs LOL
Well?

Why shouldn't I have posted that then, huh?

Is it any less valid than your off-topic response?

So? That means I can't reply? It's just my opinion, it doesn't change anything. It's not like my decision would be based on whether or not I had it enabled.

Isn't this silly - you disable rep then comment on it - it's hypocritical.

PS I don't want this to get to an argument - it was just an observation to start.

it's not hypocrytical whatosever.

it would be if it was in reference to my own reputation, however it isn't.

Back