• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Remotely Hosted Invision Boards

bogdana.org

Exo has launched free remotely hosted forums using Invision Board.
You will get :

Invision Board v1.1
Un-Metered Space
Un-Metered Transfer
Full Administration (through web)
There is no Ftp Access.
We don't put any Banners ... the only requirement is a text
link at the bottom of the forums.

To register click here.

And if you like you can register at the Exo Forums

The registration takes about 10 seconds :)

Maybe just the fact that it has a custom made script which allows the users to upload and remove skin images and also view them.

It also allows to upload skin tarballs easily from the browser, as there is no ftp access.

We aren't trying to compete with invisionfree, we are just another service offering the same thing.

We don't have strict rules by the way. We accept webmasters of any age and have no limitation on the content of the forums. And also you can use any language on the board.

You can also request to assign your subdomain or domain for the forums..

Last edited:
Actually we are going to run this services just to help out people and not to make money from (Like we do hosting).

We have other ways to earn money from :) .

Originally posted by Archbob
So, how is this service better than invisionfree?

Well, InvisionFree really sucks, so I don't know what you're talking about. These guys actually allow the uploading of skins...or so it seems.

I just found a way of install Language Packs! Just upload the tarball using the Upload Image feature, and import it using the Import Language option. I think that..I like this host!

conkermaniac we are not invision free :)
The boards are hosted on the ExoCrew server and there are not ads on the boards. Also you can upload skins to your board.

Back