• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable Webhosting pls..

pangolin123

Hi, I am a template designer and currently looking for a very reliable host to host my templates collection for a popular link management system.
We manage to get a host, and he is down for some reason... , I want a reliable host that can last long. Here was my actual domain that use to host under him, www.tspyder.com ,

This was my site hosted by awardspace before my current host went down ..http://templatespyder.awardspace.com

I do not want any forum posting etc, but I will be able to create a link on my site (front page, a small sponser logo) and can send traffic to your hosting site.

200-250+MB Space
6+gb Bandwidth
FTP
Email acounts (Not a must)
1 MySQL Databases
cgi-bin
SubDomains and parked domain
Cpanel + Fantastico
no banner or ads

If anyone willing to sponsor me, i will be really greatful..My most of my works can be found on this forum, http://www.esyndicat.com/forum/forum-3.html , Look for me under the name Guaan. I make custom templates for them..

regards,
pangolin123

Edit* Now my host is up again.. Pls keep the offer coming...

Last edited:
I use to host at awardspace.com, but then hosted by a sponsor, who is now down.. So i am really dissapointed.. I now want a reliable host with garunteed uptime if possible..

i'm also looking it's hard tho umm you could contact shift on this forum give you a good space and good uptime it's 99.97% shiftbase.com is the main site and everything of that like cpanel is shiftbase.com/cpanel ect

about 1gb space

20gb bandwidth or more :)

Host Silver
» Disk Space 300MB
» Bandwidth 4GB per month
» Email Accounts 350
» Sub-Domains 350
» FTP Accounts 350
» MYSQL Databases 350
» Add-on Domains 35
» Parked Domains 35
» Google Ads: Two
iNetHoster | Forums | Packages

Host Silver
» Disk Space 300MB
» Bandwidth 4GB per month
» Email Accounts 350
» Sub-Domains 350
» FTP Accounts 350
» MYSQL Databases 350
» Add-on Domains 35
» Parked Domains 35
» Google Ads: Two

are you INSANE?!?!?!?!?? that little space for that much ADS? Noone will want that. noone. you can get WAY better deals for no ads. and no requirements.

I am currently using arroways and zeeblo accounts. They are free.
Only that sometimes they are down.

(We are webhost reseller too, but we offer it to Japanese citizens only.)
We still love to use their(arroways & zeeblo) free services because they are really great.
Go there and experience the difference.

kirby145 said:
are you INSANE?!?!?!?!?? that little space for that much ADS? Noone will want that. noone. you can get WAY better deals for no ads. and no requirements.

And you are WAY too spoiled. Ads keep the hosts alive. They should not host brats like you because in a few weeks they will go down. It's INSANE to provide free hosting without requirements.

NeedHost said:
And you are WAY too spoiled. Ads keep the hosts alive. They should not host brats like you because in a few weeks they will go down. It's INSANE to provide free hosting without requirements.

That's the byproduct of the tight competitions among the free webhosting companies out there.
They are now too many, with lots of them ain't last for long.

Yes, somehow they have to had a way to keep their services going.
Putting ads is just one of the ways.

Always remember, "There is no such thing as free lunch."

tumble said:
Would you be selling items from your site? Or do you just give them away?

I will be launching a PRO templates soon for pro customers.. But that will be somewhere in the future.. So hopefully I will be able to afford premium hosting.

Hello,

We can host you, for 1 GB and 120 GB bandwidth simply order Here

hostgool, I really do not have that much amount of vistors a day..

I will be launching a PRO templates soon for pro customers.. But that will be somewhere in the future.. So hopefully I will be able to afford premium hosting.

PM me i might be able to help you out.

kirby145 said:
if i dint have ads on the site how do i make money then???
what do people think we are a charity???
No Ads = No Money = NO HOSTING

No ads + no posting = money = down

Let me see if I can find a free host to suit your needs.... I will try my best to help.

Back