• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable Hosting

Techno™

I need a hosting with the following requirements:

Reliable, Fast

No Ads
No Post to Host
Linkbacks Allowed

CPanel
Sub-domain hosting required

1 GB Disk Space
10 GB Bandwidth
5 FTP Accounts (or Unlimited)
5 Email Accounts (or Unlimited)
5 Email Lists (or Unlimited)
5 Databases (or Unlimited)
5 Sub Domains (or Unlimited)
5 Parked Domains (or Unlimited)
5 Addon Domains (or Unlimited)

Regards,
Techno™

Last edited:
hmmm.....
since u r requesting for a free hosting account, i would suggest u to lower down your requirement, as 5GB space and 10GB bandwidth, it is too high for a free hosting.
this specs usually in paid hosting.

Our Basic free plan contains 700MB in-built. If you want, I can increase the Disk space limit for you.

We only ask for a simple link back.(Which I think you wouldn't ignore.)

Follow my signature to sign up for your free web hosting package. And send me a PM with your username and I can continue with the upgrade process.

* Please note that we do not accept warez, nulled scripts, adult stuff or anything illegal inside US. And if you are going to host Rapidleech, it won't work there.

People, please look at the OPs post date and see that he has not been back to this thread since then to update people on his search.

There is no reason to offer someone something if they havent been back to a thread in over a month.

:tired2:

You can signup with us at HostJim.com.
HostJim.com offer Reliable and Long Lasting Free Hosting ,10GB space, 100GB Bandwidth,AND cPanel.

Back