• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable host needed for a 30 visitor p/day site

frostfox

I need a host that has these requirments :

250mb space
2gb bandwidth
php
mysql
cpanel
99.9% uptime
hosted for more than at least 3 months

im also looking for a reseller.

thank you,

frost fox

We can provide you that. We are also offering FREE WHM Reseller this month of December! Please visit our website and you must register so you can take advantage of the Free WHM Reseller Offer. http://www.zoomcities.com

Zac

I can give you that account with no ads and no forum posting...
But I can't give you a reseller, sorry.
PM me if you want it.

Unmetered Society Reseller P1

2 Posts A Day

To maintain the ownership of your reseller account, you need to post in this forum twice a day, for a total of 60 posts per month. If you haven't meet the minimum required posts, you have to pay a fine of $5.00USD via paypal or you have to suffer a two weeks suspension of your reseller account.

5GB Space
[strike]500GB Bandwidth[/strike]
50GB Bandwidth

Amount of posts before you can apply: 100 Posts
If you don't want to post, you have to pay through paypal an amount of $5USD before you can apply.

Unmetered Society Reseller A1

Google Adsense

You need to put one Google Adsense ads unit to every pages of your web hosting site. The specific location where to place the ads will be negotiated by you and Dayu.

5GB Space
50GB Bandwidth

If you don't want to post, you have to pay through paypal an amount of $5USD before you can apply.

Send me through private message your domain name, or your desired subdomain (*.7log3.com), together with your full name, email address and country location.

Unmetered Society Reseller P1

2 Posts A Day

To maintain the ownership of your reseller account, you need to post in this forum twice a day, for a total of 60 posts per month. If you haven't meet the minimum required posts, you have to pay a fine of $5.00USD via paypal or you have to suffer a two weeks suspension of your reseller account.

5GB Space
50GB Bandwidth

Unmetered Society Reseller A1

Google Adsense

You need to put one Google Adsense ads unit to every pages of your web hosting site. The specific location where to place the ads will be negotiated by you and Dayu.

5GB Space
50GB Bandwidth

Send me through private message your domain name, or your desired subdomain (*.7log3.com), together with your full name, email address and country location.

i can get better..the reason im requesting is because i need a server that has been working for more than 3 months or i need a private host.

lol you're really looking hard, aren't you...
I can still give you that account minus a reseller if you want.

We offer 2 webhosting packages to people who are unable to get a paid hosting package from SR3 hosting.

The Package details are

Mini

0 post`s gets you Instant Activation (but you have to register on the forum first)
60mb webspace
1000mb bandwidth
1 FTP account
5 email accounts
1 email list
2 Mysql Databases
2 sub domains
1 addon/parked domain
Cpanel 10 (with fanstatico)

ORDER PACKAGE

Massive

15 post gets you
1000mb webspace
20000mb bandwidth
unlimited FTP account
unlimited email accounts
unlimited email list
unlimited Mysql Databases
unlimited sub domains
unlimited addon/parked domain
Cpanel 10 (with fantastico)

(with an addition 20 posts per month required on the forum)

Domains

If you dont have a domain you can use a subdomain provided free of charge from SR3.
It will be yoursite.srnet3.info (replace yoursite with your desired account address)

get it now @ http://sr3host.net/forum

http://armedhosting.com

cPanel

Disk Space : 2500 MB

Bandwidth : 5000 MB

FTP Accounts : 100

E-Mail Accounts : 100

SQL Databases : 50

Max Subdomains : 1000

all I require is 15 posts/month on the support forum

Currently i am on a reseller paid hostings. I can offer you but there would be no cpanel access, however there will be FTP. You need anything i will install for you. you got your own domain?

im still looking for a reseller
I am not going to bother posting the details of our accounts again
as you can easily find that yourself all over these forums but we
have been up and running very nearly 10 years and continuously
maintain very much almost perfect uptime on all accounts.

We do have a free reseller program available primary geared at new
web hosts on a tight budget but we might be a bit flexible depending
on your specific usage and needs.

if you are serious about reliability why are you considering free hosting? free hosts come and go and reliability is never really guaranteed

Back