• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable free Php+Mysql Fantastico Host

phandsome

I am wondering if some one could host me with PHP +Mysql with Fantanstico, Previously I tried to host at Venom-Hosting.com, but it failed, within one month, then I have some problems with posting requirement, because it need me every day to post at their forum, otherwise, my credits will be negative, which is not allowed for their webhost, which make me nervoius, (How can I logon evey day to their website, that is not fair for everybody)

I wondering some one could help me out,

My requirement would be:
100 MB, I do not need too much, because it is too much, then I worry abouth their stability

Last edited:
phandsome said:
I am wondering if some one could host me with PHP +Mysql with Fantanstico, Previously I tried to host at Venom-Hosting.com, but it failed, within one month, then I have some problems with posting requirement, because it need me every day to post at their forum, otherwise, my credits will be negative, which is not allowed for their webhost, which make me nervoius, (How can I logon evey day to their website, that is not fair for everybody)

I wondering some one could help me out,

My requirement would be:
100 MB, I do not need too much, because it is too much, then I worry abouth their stability
For the small amount of web space you are requesting, you can get our FREE BASIC
plan at Clubhost City which has NO ADS and NO POSTING REQUIREMENTS ...

200 MB Web Space
20 GB Monthly Data Transfer
Latest Cpanel w/ Fantastico
PHP, Perl, MySQL, Email, FTP, Stats ...

We have also been open for more than 8 years and don't really plan
on going away anytime soon!

I can provide you 200mb/2gb ad-free, with cpanel unlimited features and fantastico. We do ask that you make at least 5 posts to signup but you do not have to make anymore after that.

Back