• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Refined-designs.com = 404

Originally posted by Refined-Designs
I am sorry, but the servers are down. They will be up quite soon with Backups

Refined-Designs,
Also when I visited your site (when it was up), I saw a lot of MySQL errors in your portal site script. It's a very good portal script but not usable. :(

Yes, i know, but I have been busy with my PHP-based game...

<no need to spam this site every chance you get, why not fix the hosting instead of playing games?>

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Refined-Designs
Yes, i know, but I have been busy with my PHP-based game...

<no need to spam this site every chance you get, why not fix the hosting instead of playing games?>

I agree with Jan there... you should set hosting your highest priority instead of working on a PHP game... I don't think you would have more people playing your game than using your hosting.

Just a thought.:topic:

well, if you want to host a real project, search another host. refined looks to me like a test project, it will not stay online in the future.

#Cyberflash

Originally posted by Cyberflash
well, if you want to host a real project, search another host. refined looks to me like a test project, it will not stay online in the future.

#Cyberflash

you saved me some typing ;)

Back