• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Redrival.com = Can't access!?

PSCave

I know they was upgrading for some time ago, but that was going to quit for two days ago. I get to a error page when I try to access my site, or redrival.com.
I don't know where else to post this so if anyone know what has happened, then please respond.
Redrival is for me the best host ever and it would be bad if they crashed.

//Missagh Alami
http://www.redrival.com/pscave

It seems like they shut down their servers or something, I can't connect to their main page either. Guess they're in the last and important stage of their upgrades or something. They DID say something about downtime in their forums.

Greetings,

I apologize for the extended downtime. Everything is all right but we're not yet back up. I hope to be back up sometime today(probably sooner rather than later).

Farewell,

Matt,

Do you have an estimate now as to how long it will be until Redrival is back online? I know you said you hope to be back up tonight. But the updates page has said 90% complete E.T.A 12 hours since Sunday night. I think Redrival is a great host, I'd just like to know if you have any further info as to how soon we can expect uptime/abiity to update our sites. Thank you.

I think a lot of other Redrival members want to know what's going on with the server as well, PSCave. I think I'd be a lot less concerned if Matt gave us a realistic estimate of how long the downtime could take rather than just leavin the update pae as is for the past 3 or 4 days. When Redrival is up, it's usually a ood server. It's been my favorite host thus far, I just wish Matt would tell us if there's a chance that the updates could take a week ahead of time rather than the hour by hour estimates. I'm not pissed at him, I know he has a tough job. Just some better communication with the members in reard to this issue would placate me. But I'm HOPING that there's a chance that the server MIGHT be up tonight, just because it's been so long between updates and uptime.

Greetings,

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to these forums.

Sites are now up and we're working out the remaining kinks in the system.

Farewell,

Thanks Matt, we appreciate it.

Any word/time frame on when we can expect the file manager to be back online. Some of us have been itching to update our sites for a while.

Vic

Greetings,

I expect(read hope) to have the File Manager active within a day or so.

Farewell,

Back