• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

redesign

Still have to say again the fade is great, looked again and it's actually quite soothing, so it would appeal to most browsing (probably as a bit of a relief).

haha I Wouldn't give him a hard time at all, I think the site rocks.
I know that critique both positive as well as negative helps out.

ozefrog said:
i would like to commend you on your use of XHTML 1.1 to achieve that design. VALID XHTML 1.1 i might add. The w3.org validator picked up 5 ampersands (&), in the document. They all occurred within hyperlinks. I havn't dabbled with XHTML 1.1 as yet, but if the same rules apply from XHTML 1.0 then you should be using & to represent an ampersand in your document.

Cari.net now validates perfectly as XHTML 1.1:banana: . Our web developer is constantly working to improve our site. So if there is anything that you notice, that you believe doesn't work feel free to share.:D

I like it, clean look. I would like to see the fade in penguin thing fade in faster. It seemed to take too long.

I know they (the CEO, CFO,COO, President, VP) went to some datacenter convention, i believe it was in New Mexico, not sure which one they went to.

Back