• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Redesign or not

nice but the text looks blurry on the navbar and the banner. Maybe take a look at that a make it sharper

Nice layout and overall structure, but I do agree that your site would benefit from a little sprucing up. Just continue in *somewhat* the same flow you have now :)

I think it looks very nice overall. For your navbar, the words on the buttons "Web Hosting" and "Web Designing" are missing a bit of the bottom. Also the font you used for your package blocks, "Shared Hosting Packages" etc, can be changed to a better one. Other than that, it's a nice design.

I like the design. I think it needs a little bit more color, but not an entire re-design.

I really don't like the word "cheap" though. I prefer affordable. Cheap is such a degrading word. When I think of cheap, I think of a 99 cent store. When I think of affordable, I think of Wal-Mart or Target. See what I mean?

Also, get someone to proof-read your wording on some of your sentences. I think they could be worded better to give a more professional look.

I really don't like the word "cheap" though. I prefer affordable. Cheap is such a degrading word. When I think of cheap, I think of a 99 cent store. When I think of affordable, I think of Wal-Mart or Target. See what I mean?
Well said

I would also change the size of the starbursts on the server packages to be a lil more legible. The first 2 packages are kind of hard to see.

Other then that, the colors and style are fine with me.

The overall structure of the website is nice, but the colors just don't POP. If you want to be noticed you definitely have to POP! :p I am not sure how fond I am of the font that you're using for the menu either. It just doesn't seem to go with the rest of the site and the "Web Designing" navigation image is cut off at the bottom. I love how much information you have on this site though. If it were a little more eye-catching, I am sure it would be perfect. Yes, I think you need a redesign.

I think if you ever think about re-designing your website it is probably time to do so.

My advice is to work on a design on an off-line copy and then see it is better than the current one.

Change is always good. I think it puts faith in your customer's. As long as the branding is the same it should still be recognizable as your website/company!

Website loaded a little slow for me. Overall it looks good, but it does need more color. Those server pics need to go, especially the fish-eyed perspective ones at the bottom, they do not inspire confidence. I would vote for a redesign as well, you need something to make you stand out.

Back