• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Redesign needs review

I changed the background back to grey, re-added the table borders, shunk down the banner and made the logo the dominant feature. And the best part, Netscape even seems to like the design. I also got rid of the rounded corners as pretty much everyone but me hated them. What do you think now?

looks tight, but instead of these things ( < ) on the menu, do some thing like this [Menu Name]

Beeen getting rated a 'terrible' way to much on the poll. What else can I do to change it? I though it look pretty good.

here are my suggestions

1. Change the font to something like verdana or arial size 2

2. Get rid of the line in this header statement.
"midhost.com | your source for your free hosting needs"

3. You do not need to add another smaller banner add on you main banner just center the one you have and it should be fine.

4. Center the menu titles and try not to seperate each menu item like that just use line breaks to start a new menu item that way it looks more like the center table.

5. I would go with a different color on the links as well. The blue just doesn't do it for me.

That is about all I can see but other then that it looks fine. Anyway hope that helps and good luck.

Back