• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recommendations between Valcato / SolidInternet / Nexfer?

sidewalking

I am liking cheaper hosting packages from these three companies. Anyone have any good (or BAD) to say about their experiences with them?

Thanks!

:D

Solidinternet is good, but I don't really require tech support too often and I don't use perl, so SI is perfect for me.

You're lucky daniel knew something about one of your hosts.

Hosting is exploding and my guess is that hardly anyone knows anything about any new host.

All we can do is ask, send them an email to see if we get one back, notice the sign-up method is instant or if an email is required, and read the terms to see if there are any obvious holes which may arouse suspicion. A money-back guarantee is always nice. :D

I heard valcato had some downtime earlier but they got it resolved and their support said they had 99.5% uptime overall, which is pretty good. SI is a solid company, don't know about nexfer.

Wasn't there a crisis with Valcato several weeks ago? Many people were angry and then Valcato Pro was born?

Yes thats right, but we soon saw the error of our ways and ValcatoPRO no longer exists..

2003 for us is a year of simplification, you'll see a lot of streamlining going on in this month.

Hosting, Reselling, Servers, Simple.

Thats my quote of the day anyways :)

~Jerome

All hosts have down time, its inevitable. My own two sites have about 99.6% uptime overall.

Since this thread was started, Nexfer replied to my email within a few hours. They're also one of the very few that allow multiple domains...not just 2...but 5. I'm going with them in a few days and will keep the forum posted. :D

Back