• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd

NLC
NLC
Some members have recently been attacking new members and I want to make this very clear that this is NOT allowed. I've also noticed a large number of posts which aren't on topic and are meant only to increase that individuals post count.

We've already warned a few users about these topics but it hasn't done much good. I'm now making this thread sticky to alert members that these actions are not allowed.

One member has already been banned for ignoring my warning messages so I urge you to follow the forum rules. Personal attacks are never allowed and will not be tolerated.

Update: This was really just a pointless warning leading up to BigPerm's banning. :) I'm unsticking this thread, take all conversation to: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22961

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back