• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rebooting during gameplay

Majin

I am told I need to update my driver of my graphics card which is a TNT2. I download some update from www.nvidia.com and still keeps rebooting. COuld someone give me a helping hand?

A reboot during gameplay is usually a sign of overheating...

Does it reboot when your surfing the net, checking email, etc.?

No. It only reboots while I am playing Warcraft 3. And it does that when I don't have an updated driver or something. Said it in the manual in the troubleshooting section. And all I need is a direct link to a download that updates my TNT2 driver so I can play properly without it rebooting my computer..

I did download something that updated some card, but that nearly screwed up my computer. That God for System Restore.

I have looked at the requirements for the game and I all of them. All I need to do is update my driver for my TNT2. And the tested version is 28.32 or something.

And what do specs refer to?

Originally posted by Majin

And what do specs refer to?

Specs are your computer specifications, or just a list of your computer parts. Your problem may be related to the hardware you have. Example:

1.1 GHz AMD Duron CPU
40 GB Hard Drive (Western Digital)
384 MB DDR Ram (Crucial)
32X12X40X CD-RW (Asus)

Those are my specs.

Originally posted by Majin
733 MHz
30 GB Hard Drive
128 MB DDR Ram
8X4X40X CD-RW (LG)
DVD ROM (Sony)

Dunno the rest. =\

Do you know what operating system you have (Windows 95/98/XP, Linux, etc.)?

Last edited:
I hope this works. Last time I downloaded something from NVIDIA to try and update my TNT2, I couldn't get into my computer without Safe Mode and had to do a System Restore.:cry2:

Hope this works.:D If it does, your a champion!!

Thing is, I am no good with computer and wouldn't know how to open it. (I'm stupid huh?:p) But I will try toopen it anyway. Thanks for the advice all!:D

Playing with the case open didn't work either.. Actually, it rebooted earlier. I will never be able to play Warcraft III properly.:cry2:

Back