• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

realwebmasters.org

bigtip

Anyone know what's going on with this host?

I signed up there from a post in this forum. Now a search won't bring up anything.
Sites & support board just vanished 2 days ago :mad:

yea i signed up with it on 20th...It was fine...php worked great...but on 21st sign-ups suddenly closed off....then on 22nd sign up page "vanished" and now the whole site has gone into the bermuda triangle...

and its ftp is not letting me in...showing incorrect log-in...same is the case with T35.com...but its site is still there and its support board not working...

i mailed its webmaster at Jayjay.cooke@btopenworld.com which i got from WHOIS information...but no response ... so better sign up with some of the top free hosts like illusionfxnet.com

early it is realwebmasters.net when i reg on 24-03-03,last it "vanished" and change to realwebmasters.org:D

Originally posted by Faraz
Realwebmasters is out of business.

But they are planning to come back within 2 weeks with new name and good plans.

The problem with the server where site was hosted.They emailed there server host about that but haven't received a reply yet...

The server host is awarded as "Uk best Free Host" LOL :)

wat abt the free accounts that have been registered? i mean ppl who signed up earlier?

and will they retain their free hosting offer?

rao...islamabad

i had signed up realwebmasters.net on 24-03-03 and ftp/php/cp6 work fine for me,but after three days,they killed my account without explain.

All accounts on realwebmasters.org/net were deleted, you will not be able to log into your account or retrieve your files

Last edited:
I had WARNED before that it was a SCAM and the webmaster is just collecting EMAILS and getting PAID for you signing up with his referral site

STAY AWAY FROM SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING WITH REALWEBMASTER in the name

I'm on the same isp as that lamer. I also live in the same county as them. I feel like writing a letter to my isp about them, and abusing people's trust. Any chance i can have the ip of the person who made the advertising post here?

I have requested an account with them... but the SUBdomain was not working... and i created like 6 Accounts... and from the 7 Accounts only 1 Worked Propertly :rolleyes: ... wen i contact the Webmaster he has said to me that the problem was resolving an in 4 Hours will be working Propertly :eek:

I Have to say that FREE HOST with 500Mb FREE! is a Dream i see now that Unlimited or more than 100Mb Host that offers that kind of things they are going to be in a less time DEAD :chinese2:

This is just wierd

I had two accounts, one for two domains and one for a subdomain, and the addresses for both lead to an apache test page which ISN'T a redirect to the main page. Its doing the same with a few other sites that I know were registered with the host.

There is something there holding the account, though shouldn't these be leading to a "File Not Found" page if everything's been deleted?

If the contents of the accounts files/directories were deleted but the subdirectories were still setup in the cpanel then that's what you would see i believe.

The webmaster himself said the accounts had been emptied so i really wouldn't count on getting any files back.

I wasn't hoping for anything, I just wanted a semi- explanation. The webmaster said the accounts were deleted and people would need to SIGN UP again after he was done. If the subdomains are still up, wouldn't that mean he didnt delete everything like he said?

If he still has my sign up information on his server, I want THAT deleted if the service is no longer planning on coming back.

Back