• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Really Unlimited space, bandwidth, cgi, php, mysql.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

b&
b&
Ok.. Since everyone is saying that they want unlimited space and bandwidth!! I will be opening a free webhosting soon. Now I decided to make it unlimited space. But You will! see Ads!!! a whole lots of them! cause i will allow zip files.. who is intersted in signing up just repley with you e-mail at this thread.. and I will contact you when its ready.

Hmm, a whole lot of them. Do you mean more then one banner per page, please don't become a maxpages.

Originally posted by Gcites
LOL there are tons that offer that and dont have ads ;P

Err... Like yours I guess? I wonder if this is considered spam or is it just a reply...

Unlimited everything huh... kewl... so if I start the next tucows.com you won't mind ?

hmm.. gcites,
I wonder how long you will be offering free webhosting before you start putting ads when you get alot of users!
BTW you require sites to have Get 3000-5000 visitors daily, hmmm I wonder why? maybe you gonna put ads soon!

I am not gonna put 5 banners on every page.. I don't know why people use maxpages anyway.. I was thinking of putting only one pop up banner on the index page.. but since I am giveing unlimited I will start put pop ups on every single page.

Good luck johnny expect to spend alot of $$ on a dedicated server :p I require a at least 3000-500 hits so i dont get any bandwidth leechers and sites that just upload files and no index.html pages.

Yeah right..

That isn't a good way to avoid bandwidth leeches. I mean you are avoiding the actual leaches, but using even more bandwidth by requiring the high member traffic. This doesn't really make a lot of sense for the bandwidth-conscious as far as I can see.

By the way, you should lay off the "Use my service" reply to every post. Even if you have good intentions, there are 500 FWPs out there and the majority of people don't need to use yours. Let people recommend FWPs due to their own experiences with them rather than just grabbing that opportunity to promote your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back