• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

really a RELIABLE one.. i badly need it.

tonzi

fantastico de luxe. (smf 1.1.2)
200mb up. webspace
3gb up. bandwidth
no posting required or whatsoever! its annoying lol
banner ads yes sure thing no problem but plssss not that big eh.
hope you guys could give a better one that could support my site forever. lol

NEWEIZZZZ
I was really freaking annoyed for those free hosting that said that they could host me and me a person that was amazed that they saved me from my needs then all of sudden those freaking webhosting became unavailable! twas really disspointing to think that i exerted much effort to build my website through their host but uh!!!! untill now im so mad and sad! the things that i did went nothing! :((

webhost-warehouse.com & hostyours.net

im shouting!!! what happened to my free account? :((

Try our service at Gelli Host. If you do not want to post in forums, you must put google ads in your site. Also, we can't gurantee you hosting "FOREVER". It depends on how much visitors your site attracts, how dynamic your site is. Although we would like to mention that we paid for our servers for 1 whole year, so we are guranteed to be online till 28th April 2008.

Do give us a visit and we will see what we can do for you :p

I can provide this for you, as long as you are willing to display a 468x60 ad or 728x90 leaderboard (preferred). I do not have Fantastico, but have a similar script installer.

Bandwidth and disk space will be unlimited so long as your web site generates enough revenue from the aforementioned advertisement to pay for it. Other ad placements are availalble, and I can apply for CPM network advertising on your behalf if you desire.

To start, limits will be set at: 2000 MB disk space, 20 GB bandwidth, 20 DSN, 25 associated domains, 20 cron/scheduled tasks, 5 ftp accounts, 25 e-mail accounts, 10 mySQL databases, 20 mySQL users, and unlimited sub-accounts/account aliases.

If your site generates enough revenue, we can even work out a profit-sharing model, so you can even get paid for hosting your site with us!

Click here for control panel demo

If you are interested, please reply here, or you can PM or e-mail me. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Ben Herila

The Free Web host

We can host you because I am The Free Web Host! I can offer you a custom plan with 1gb space and 10gb transfer. I offer Fantastico and RvSkin (upon request). Please feel free to visit my site and sign up. Your sign up code is 1freegb. The TOS code can be found by looking at the Terms of Service agreement and maybe reading it while you are there too! The Terms of Service Agreement is located at http://www.thefreewebhost.net/tosaup.php.
Thanks for your time, Chris
PS: We require one Google advertisement.

Last edited:
Leigh,

Operosting has been doing business (for paid) over 2 years and has recently started free hosting too (~6 months).

Check out http://community.operostig.com for the free hosting.

All you need to do is just make 10 initial posts and thats it. No more posts for-ever, no adverts, nothing of that sort.

You will also need to mention for what you are going to use the account for.

NEWEIZZZZ
I was really freaking annoyed for those free hosting that said that they could host me and me a person that was amazed that they saved me from my needs then all of sudden those freaking webhosting became unavailable! twas really disspointing to think that i exerted much effort to build my website through their host but uh!!!! untill now im so mad and sad! the things that i did went nothing! (

webhost-warehouse.com & hostyours.net

im shouting!!! what happened to my free account?

--

Leigh , We lost our servers check the thread regarding this being down , as soon as were backup and if you want to stay with us we will upgrade your accounts bandwith and space for the problems we have caused you

Best of luck anyway !

Jordan

When making an offer to a hosting request, you must provide the following:

1. Link to site or plan offered
2. Details of the plan offered, matching the original request
3. Requirements or price if applicable

Last edited by a moderator:
Back