• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Real Estate Site

Lol :biggrin2: I think Mekhu needs to get a little help. Now he is even confused about gender! Can you say 1-800-CHARTER?? :rolleyes:

First thing to do is get the RED away :) It will help immensely to improve your site.
Also think about the color matching of the logo & background;
Good luck!!!

Last edited:
Actually, in my parts "Jan" is a boys name. Same as the French "Jean" and English "John". So there! :p

The sites okay, the mouseover's slow. The color scheme could be better, but for a small Real Estate company, the site will work.

Originally posted by anarchistvi
The sites okay, the mouseover's slow. The color scheme could be better, but for a small Real Estate company, the site will work.

Thanks a lot, anarchistvi. Finaly a person who has a good review. For some reason, it seems like everyone has negative comments. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DeepList.com

Thanks a lot, anarchistvi. Finaly a person who has a good review. For some reason, it seems like everyone has negative comments. :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO

What? Oh, I see-- so when you posted "please review my site," you meant, "Please tell me how good my site is." Lol. Oh, okay. I gotcha now. ;)

I would like to point out two things:

1. This isn't my site, it is a client's.
2. I wanted you people to "Review" the site not make fun of it and insult the real estate agent like posted before.

Originally posted by DeepList.com

Most of the time I'm one of the people with negative comments.

Deeplist, lets end the flaming and please except my apology. I have many bad comments be said about my sites and I don't take them kindly either, which is understandable. I know I was a penis but please except my apology.

Keep working on the site, like the new version a lot better!

Mekhu

Back