• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Read if you are thinking of anything else other then NAMECHEAP!

lotsofissues

Wow,

I've always loved namecheap. Immediate 12-24 hour support. Sometimes within 30 mins actually.
I accidently allowed a domain to expire though. I could no longer find the domain in my account. I email them. After an uncharacteristically long wait; I email them again within a couple of days.
WITHIN 15 MINS, they tell me it was an unknown error. My email never reached them, and they will look into it. THEY RENEW MY DOMAIN FOR FREE as part of their apology.
Is that not increadible service for a company that handles tens of thousands of domains?

www.namecheap.com <--- Recommended above all else!

You could find a 50 cents lower deal, but why would you sacrifice service like that??

I find they are very sensitive to the reputation of their company. They have bent over backwards many times to help me. How's that for only $8.88? Now if only I can get the other registers to let go of my domains.

My domain is running out soon, and my Dad is the family CC holder and naturally wants to know the company background. Anyone got a link with some back up or something, or at least an e-mail address to contact them?

I'm having problems with transfering domains from other registers. I have a couple .info names, a .us and .biz that I cant get transfered. I also have .coms that register.com and totalnic.com "refused" to transfer. So now I have 5 different places to go for my domains.

BTW DirectI.com was no problem transfering from them. also a nice company.

For those who need a CC. Simon malls issues a gift card that works everywhere visa works. Pay cash and get card, easy.

I dunno...Dad thinks that I should just purchase stuff through him anyway, because there's also VisaBuxx which is made for -18 year olds who can't get a CC, but he doesn't seem to see the reason for it. But I'll mention that, we have a Simon mall in our area...thanks.

Back