• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reactivating *.com/net/edu/.kg domains?

aphel aura

My *.com.kg had expired (1 Jan 2002), and it doesn't work anymore (I use hn.org DNS services). How to reactivate the expired *.com.kg address back? I've tried to reregister, but failed.
Any ideas?

Reregister? How exactly I have to do this? I've tried entering my domain at the URL field, but the site tells me that the URL is already registered (by me of course).

Interesting... Has anyone here actually successfully re-registered a .*.kg domain after it expired?

I've sent an e-mail to the webmaster, and until now (3 days) no answer yet. Probably I've lost the domain already:(

Arghh... anyone here really have their expired domain reactivated???

Originally posted by eNet hosts
Make another email account and sign it up again.

That's not the problem...when he goes to reregister the domain is not available (he already registered it)...

LOL!

But you could , I think there is something over there that u can do.

At least, when it expires, can you still login?

if you can, then cancel it and register it again...

renewal of .com.kg

Sucess I got mine renewed!! In fact they did 5 for me today!!

here the proof:

Domain TOKOROA.COM.KG

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
Frecol Computer Consultants (534-KG), colinheke@e3.net.nz
7 Toroa Place Tokoroa New Zealand
phone: 64 7 886 8837

Technical Contact:
Frecol Computer Consultants (534-KG), colinheke@e3.net.nz
7 Toroa Place Tokoroa New Zealand
phone: 64 7 886 8837

Record created: Thu Mar 15 06:23:46 2001
Record last updated on Mon Feb 11 11:28:18 2002
Record expires on Wed Feb 12 22:59:00 2003

very good. just email billing@infotel.kg and give them the working URL and make sure you use the same email address which is in your PID it works

Cool, thanks for the e-mail address, I will send my application NOW!:)

edit: I've sent only my PID identifier using the registered e-mail address on the whois database, it that enough? Or maybe I have to give more info (password etc.)?:confused:

renewal

All I did was to send the URL

I believe the check the URL to make sure it's not name squatting and if it is live they just renew it. No replies to the email.

Coulnt be any more simple than that.

Good luck

Back